    Is there a web site with a list that is updated every now and then with
    hardware and software that is found to work and not work with XP 64?

    Thank you

    Nate, Sep 10, 2005

  2. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Sep 10, 2005

  3. Nate

    Gatos Loco Guest

    You might also want to try http://planetamd64.com/.

    gl

    Gatos Loco, Sep 10, 2005
  4. Nate

    Nate Guest

    I have some apps I didn't see on the list (
    http://www.3dvelocity.com/articles/win64compatibility/win64softlist.htm
    )

    If anyone knows anything about them on XP 64 I would be grateful for
    input:

    Diablo 2

    Buslink USB HArd Drive drivers ( L Series Yellow End
    http://www.buslink.com/c_table.shtml)

    Microsoft Photo Story 3

    Norton Systemworks 2004

    Roxis Easy Media Creator 7.5

    Zone Alarm with AntiVirus 6

    Dracula Redurrection

    Medal of Honor ( And I also have the Breakthrough and Spearhead
    Expansions )

    Return to Castle wolfenstein

    The Elder Scrolls 3 Tribunal Morrowing Expansion Pack
    The Elder Scrolls 3 Bloodmoon Morrowing Expansion Pack

    The Sims Deluxe Edition

    I know this is a large list and the os is only about 5 months old. I am
    just curios.

    Nate, Sep 10, 2005
  5. Nate

    John Barnes Guest

    Norton Systemworks 2004 and Roxio Easy Media Creator 7.5 won't work (unless
    you do a custom install, if available, and leave out drag to disk).

    John Barnes, Sep 10, 2005
  6. Nate

    Nate Guest

    oops I should have said Norton Systemworks 2005 not 2004.

    Does that make a difference?

    Nate, Sep 10, 2005
  7. Nate

    John Barnes Guest