    http://www.hamrick.com

    Has some printing tools as well.

    Ken
    Kenneth Sibley, Oct 27, 2003

  2. Kenneth Sibley

    PTRAVEL Guest

    I'm looking for software that will allow me to scan several photos at once
    and automatically break them up into separate files for each photo. Can
    anyone suggest anything?

    Thanks.
    PTRAVEL, Oct 27, 2003

  3. Kenneth Sibley

    PTRAVEL Guest

    "Kenneth Sibley" <> wrote in message news:<Rh1nb.37948$Fm2.16632@attbi_s04>...
    > "PTRAVEL" <> wrote in message
    >

    > Try VueScan. One of the best scanning tools I have ever used.
    > http://www.hamrick.com
    >
    > Has some printing tools as well.
    >
    > Ken

    Unfortunately, VueScan won't work with my scanner. However, I did
    find something called "Data Becker Instant Photo Scan" which works
    great and was a bargain at $14.95.
    PTRAVEL, Oct 28, 2003