    Cheers
    Chris in a dry! sunny! nottingham UK
    No floods here...yet
    Fastmoggy, Jul 31, 2007

  2. Fastmoggy

    Fastmoggy Guest

    "Fastmoggy" <> wrote in message
    news:YoNri.15811$...
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I have a HITACHI DZ-MV750E dvd video camera/recorder which my daughter
    > gave me (GOOD FOR ME??)
    > Problem is it hasn't the software which may make it possible for me to use
    > on the Pc and to burn a DVD.
    > I did think that as it was a DVD it would play on a player straight away
    > but this seems not the case.
    > Anyway, ive had a look around on the HITACHI webpage but there are no
    > drivers/software for this camera as it's 'discontinued'
    > Is there anywhere i can actually go to get this 'software' or have i just
    > inherited a piece of junk?
    > Any help please before the binman gets it?
    > Cheers
    > Chris in a dry! sunny! nottingham UK
    > No floods here...yet

    Whilst i think about it..
    Why don't 'youngsters' keeps all the bloody packaging?

    Thought for the day..well it's taken me most of mine to try and get the
    computer to even see the data! use just about everything u can throw at it
    so must be something specific to the DVD cam itself
    Fastmoggy, Jul 31, 2007

  3. Fastmoggy

    RainKingKC Guest

    RainKingKC, Jul 31, 2007
  4. Fastmoggy

    Fastmoggy Guest

    "RainKingKC" <> wrote in message
    > Looks like you need DVD-MovieAlbumSE software which, if this link
    > still works, can be downloaded here:
    > http://users.pandora.be/ivan.dresselaers/download/Setup.zip
    > A serial number is required use. If you don't have one already, try
    > DRBDT-3FK8-ZF3FNFZ7
    >
    > Once you've downloaded and installed there is an update for the
    > program here:
    > http://panasonic.jp/dvdram/english/softdl/software/moviealbumSE.html

    Thanks for that ray of hope!

    I see the word PANASONIC in the http line!
    is it crucial as i have a HITACHI DZ-MV750E dvd cam?
    Is there 'core' program for these dvd cams?
    Id of thought each comapny would have their own version for their
    product..as they do!

    Anyway downloaded program now so will soon find out
    Thanks
    Chris in Nottingham Uk
    Fastmoggy, Jul 31, 2007
  5. Fastmoggy

    RainKingKC Guest

    On Jul 31, 4:24 pm, "Fastmoggy" <> wrote:
    > "RainKingKC" <> wrote in message
    >
    > news:...> Looks like you need DVD-MovieAlbumSE software which, if this link
    > > still works, can be downloaded here:
    > >http://users.pandora.be/ivan.dresselaers/download/Setup.zip
    > > A serial number is required use. If you don't have one already, try
    > > DRBDT-3FK8-ZF3FNFZ7

    > > Once you've downloaded and installed there is an update for the
    > > program here:
    > >http://panasonic.jp/dvdram/english/softdl/software/moviealbumSE.html

    > Thanks for that ray of hope!
    >
    > I see the word PANASONIC in the http line!
    > is it crucial as i have a HITACHI DZ-MV750E dvd cam?
    > Is there 'core' program for these dvd cams?
    > Id of thought each comapny would have their own version for their
    > product..as they do!
    >
    > Anyway downloaded program now so will soon find out
    > Thanks
    > Chris in Nottingham Uk

    I think both of those companies have the right to that software - let
    me know if it works.
    RainKingKC, Jul 31, 2007
  6. Fastmoggy

    > On Jul 31, 4:24 pm, "Fastmoggy" <> wrote:
    >> "RainKingKC" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> news:...> Looks like
    >> you need DVD-MovieAlbumSE software which, if this link
    >> > still works, can be downloaded here:
    >> >http://users.pandora.be/ivan.dresselaers/download/Setup.zip
    >> > A serial number is required use. If you don't have one already, try
    >> > DRBDT-3FK8-ZF3FNFZ7

    >> > Once you've downloaded and installed there is an update for the
    >> > program here:
    >> >http://panasonic.jp/dvdram/english/softdl/software/moviealbumSE.html

    >> Thanks for that ray of hope!
    >>
    >> I see the word PANASONIC in the http line!
    >> is it crucial as i have a HITACHI DZ-MV750E dvd cam?
    >> Is there 'core' program for these dvd cams?
    >> Id of thought each comapny would have their own version for their
    >> product..as they do!
    >>
    >> Anyway downloaded program now so will soon find out
    >> Thanks
    >> Chris in Nottingham Uk

    > I think both of those companies have the right to that software - let
    > me know if it works.

    Just downloaded first program ok the code was ok!
    now going for update
    back soon
    only problem is the DVD cam is locked in a loop so i cannot even eject the
    disk!
    What ever happened to VHS C?
    Cheers
    Chris
    Fastmoggy, Jul 31, 2007
  7. Fastmoggy

    > On Jul 31, 4:24 pm, "Fastmoggy" <> wrote:
    >> "RainKingKC" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> news:...> Looks like
    >> you need DVD-MovieAlbumSE software which, if this link
    >> > still works, can be downloaded here:
    >> >http://users.pandora.be/ivan.dresselaers/download/Setup.zip
    >> > A serial number is required use. If you don't have one already, try
    >> > DRBDT-3FK8-ZF3FNFZ7

    >> > Once you've downloaded and installed there is an update for the
    >> > program here:
    >> >http://panasonic.jp/dvdram/english/softdl/software/moviealbumSE.html

    >> Thanks for that ray of hope!
    >>
    >> I see the word PANASONIC in the http line!
    >> is it crucial as i have a HITACHI DZ-MV750E dvd cam?
    >> Is there 'core' program for these dvd cams?
    >> Id of thought each comapny would have their own version for their
    >> product..as they do!
    >>
    >> Anyway downloaded program now so will soon find out
    >> Thanks
    >> Chris in Nottingham Uk

    > I think both of those companies have the right to that software - let
    > me know if it works.

    Well the program works???
    It can see the dvd/camcorder when its connected to the computer but it fails
    to recognise the format!
    The update page isn't working so perhaps it may be that but as im the most
    unluciest person on the planet i will o doubt have the only one unit that is
    not compatiable with the rest of the world!
    Now i think i know why ive ended up with the thing!
    Fastmoggy, Jul 31, 2007
  8. Fastmoggy

    Fastmoggy Guest

    "Fastmoggy" <> wrote in message

    > "RainKingKC" <> wrote in message
    >> On Jul 31, 4:24 pm, "Fastmoggy" <> wrote:
    >>> "RainKingKC" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> news:...> Looks
    >>> like you need DVD-MovieAlbumSE software which, if this link

    >>> Thanks for that ray of hope!
    >>>
    >>> I see the word PANASONIC in the http line!
    >>> is it crucial as i have a HITACHI DZ-MV750E dvd cam?
    >>> Is there 'core' program for these dvd cams?
    >>> Id of thought each comapny would have their own version for their
    >>> product..as they do!
    >>>
    >>> Anyway downloaded program now so will soon find out
    >>> Thanks
    >>> Chris in Nottingham Uk

    >> I think both of those companies have the right to that software - let
    >> me know if it works.
    >>

    > Well the program works???
    > It can see the dvd/camcorder when its connected to the computer but it
    > fails to recognise the format!
    > The update page isn't working so perhaps it may be that but as im the most
    > unluciest person on the planet i will o doubt have the only one unit that
    > is not compatiable with the rest of the world!
    > Now i think i know why ive ended up with the thing!

    Check spelling before sending now enabled!
    DOH!
    Fastmoggy, Jul 31, 2007
  9. Fastmoggy

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Use windows Movie Maker it's already installed on your pc.

    pcbutts1, Aug 1, 2007
  10. Fastmoggy

    ded Guest

    "pcbutts1" <> wrote in message
    > Use windows Movie Maker it's already installed on your pc.

    It's not a DV, but a DVD camcorder, the format will be mpeg2 which WMM won't
    recognise or work with. It's also a crap DVD camcorder too:
    http://reviews.cnet.co.uk/camcorders/0,39029967,39192512,00.htm

    To the OP, it produces a DVD, in your original post you imply that the DVD
    it
    produces won't play on a standalone dvd player. It may just be a case
    that the DVD requires finalising.
    You've downloaded software and you've connected the DVD cam to PC
    but you say it won't recognise the format?
    Well, how are you connecting the DVD cam to PC, if via USB that is for
    transferring
    still images from the Hitachi's flash card, it won't transfer video footage.

    Place the DVD disk in your PC's DVD drive and then via explorer check if
    your PC recognises the disk, if so, check the contents of disk. If you find
    VTS folders, vobs etc, then it is standard DVD format.
    Import the contents from the disk to a HD folder (My docs etc).
    Once you have the contents of the disk on your PC, all dvd burning software
    will recognise and be able to burn a new disk from that content.
    Surely you have a version of Nero installed on your PC, that will burn a
    disk from the imported disk contents.

    I've checked the specs of that Hitachi, it only has the USB and analog
    connections so you cannot capture footage direct from the Hitachi without an
    analog (S-Video) capture device.
    Put the DVD in your PC's DVD drive and import to PC.
    ded, Aug 1, 2007
  11. Fastmoggy

    Fastmoggy Guest

    "ded" <> wrote in message news:f8pbpl$pcu$...

    > "pcbutts1" <> wrote in message
    >> Use windows Movie Maker it's already installed on your pc.
    >>

    > It's not a DV, but a DVD camcorder, the format will be mpeg2 which WMM
    > won't
    > recognise or work with. It's also a crap DVD camcorder too:
    > http://reviews.cnet.co.uk/camcorders/0,39029967,39192512,00.htm
    >
    > To the OP, it produces a DVD, in your original post you imply that the DVD
    > it
    > produces won't play on a standalone dvd player. It may just be a case
    > that the DVD requires finalising.
    > You've downloaded software and you've connected the DVD cam to PC
    > but you say it won't recognise the format?
    > Well, how are you connecting the DVD cam to PC, if via USB that is for
    > transferring
    > still images from the Hitachi's flash card, it won't transfer video
    > footage.
    >
    > Place the DVD disk in your PC's DVD drive and then via explorer check if
    > your PC recognises the disk, if so, check the contents of disk. If you
    > find
    > VTS folders, vobs etc, then it is standard DVD format.
    > Import the contents from the disk to a HD folder (My docs etc).
    > Once you have the contents of the disk on your PC, all dvd burning
    > software
    > will recognise and be able to burn a new disk from that content.
    > Surely you have a version of Nero installed on your PC, that will burn a
    > disk from the imported disk contents.
    >
    > I've checked the specs of that Hitachi, it only has the USB and analog
    > connections so you cannot capture footage direct from the Hitachi without
    > an
    > analog (S-Video) capture device.
    > Put the DVD in your PC's DVD drive and import to PC.

    Thanks for that, confirmed my suspicions as to trying to use the usb port
    for video.
    I now have the 'actual' disk which came with the camera and all
    drivers/software installed
    Will soon know if it works as i was just trying the 'other' option
    Cheers
    Chris
    Fastmoggy, Aug 1, 2007
  12. Fastmoggy

    atefaw

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    needs ur help

    Looks like you need DVD-MovieAlbumSE software which, if this link
    still works, can be downloaded here:

    A serial number is required use. If you don't have one already, try
    DRBDT-3FK8-ZF3FNFZ7

    Once you've downloaded and installed there is an update for the
    program here:

    Hello,
    i know it might be too late now,
    but i'm too searching for the DVD-MovieAlbumSE
    can you please re-upload the software, as the links are no longer working?
    atefaw, Dec 16, 2012