    +61 (08) 9257-1001 Kalamunda.
    West Australia 6076
    , Oct 12, 2004

  2. Rob Davison Guest

    Rob Davison, Oct 12, 2004

  3. Guest

    wrote:

    > Anyone have pointers to converters etc for a M$ free zone?

    Why not just use the software that comes with the digital camera?
    , Oct 13, 2004
  4. wrote in message news:<>...
    > Anyone have pointers to converters etc for a M$ free zone?

    I am using SuSe Linux 9.1 Professional. It loaded Digikam and Gimp
    among other things when I installed it. I plugged in my Canon Digigal
    Rebel on the USB port, and just selected the configure option in
    Digikam... and the Camera was there.

    So if your distribution of Linux does not have Digikam nd Gimp .. do a
    search on Yahoo or Google for them and download them (you may need
    some other programs to make these two run.)

    roland
    roland behunin, Oct 13, 2004