Software for calling cards, termination and wholesale

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by voicemaster4sell@gmail.com, Jun 1, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Dear friends,

    I have softwares to start a calling card company or to manage
    termination and wholesale VoIP.

    * Billing software
    * PC2Phone Platform
    * Calling Cards Platform
    * VoIP Termination
    * Wholesale VoIP
    * Softphones
    * Softswitches
    * Callback solutions

    For more please buzz me on MSN and YIM at

    MSN:
    YIM: software4voip

    Or E-mail me at

    Thanks,