SOFTWARE ENGINEER/ CAREER POSITION/ CA

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by OMNI GROUP, Mar 11, 2006.

  1. OMNI GROUP

    OMNI GROUP Guest

    OMNI GROUP

    419-537-9447

    SOFTWARE ENGINEER/ CAREER POSITION/ CA

    This is an excellent position with a major company (real company- non
    consulting)

    located in the greater Fremont, California area. Full benefits and very good
    working

    Conditions from the start, and exceptional advancement opportunities in the
    future

    are offered by our client.
    SOFTWARE ENGINEER:. Our client develops dynamic signal analyzer, data
    acquisition and shaker control systems. These systems are used in a large
    cross section of industries, including the disk drive industry, consumer
    electronics, automotive, aerospace, etc.
    Our products require state of-the-art real-time .NET, C++, C#
    development
    in support of sophisticated electronics equipment. Excellence in the
    following skills desired: C++, multitasking, .NET, COM, low level support
    for USB (and possibly video) device drivers.
    Qualified candidates will have real-time control system/instrument
    design/implementation. In addition they will be capable of developing
    high speed interfaces to manipulate and display large volumes of floating
    point information. Expertise with high-speed interfaces to local and
    network based databases is also desired. Individuals with ability to make
    highly user-convenient interfaces to USB based components (device drivers)
    with a strong ability to eliminate user perceptible delays in interaction
    are also important.

    Training Experience: MSEE/MSCS required for candidates with less
    experience. BSEE/BSCS (minimum) for those candidates with more experience

    If interested and qualified answer the ten questions below. All skills not
    required,

    but a majority are for consideration. Email answers WITH a current resume
    that

    reflects the needed skills to:.

    1.. Software Engineer experience ----------------yrs
    2.. C++ experience ----------------------------------yrs
    3.. .Net experience ----------------------------------yrs
    4.. High Speed interface experience --------------yrs
    5.. Real Time experience ---------------------------yrs
    6.. USB experience ----------------------------------yrs
    7.. C# experience ------------------------------------yrs
    8.. Citizenship Status --------------------------------
    9.. Availability ---------------------------------------
    10.. Salary Requirement -----------------------------K + Benefits

    OMNI GROUP, Mar 11, 2006

  2. OMNI GROUP

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day "OMNI GROUP" <> did cause the
    electrons to come together and form the follwing words:

    > OMNI GROUP
    > 419-537-9447

    Dear spammer,

    Please make sure to reply to the emails from the men from Nigeria you
    receive about this.

    Its rather ironic that your area code is 419.

    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    TBone, Mar 13, 2006

  3. OMNI GROUP

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Its rather ironic that your area code is 419.

    lol!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 13, 2006
  4. **TBone's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>

    > Dear spammer,
    >
    > Please make sure to reply to the emails from the men from Nigeria you
    > receive about this.
    >
    > Its rather ironic that your area code is 419.

    Hmmmm yes....I wonder if he knows Maxwell Klinger? Isn't that Bloke from
    Toledo, Ohio as well?
    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --Don't feel bad. A lot of people have no talent!

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 14, 2006