  1. Which software do I need to develop for 64bit XP.
    I tried Microsoft Visual C++ Express Edition -- but this is missing the
    matching compiler.
    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXI=?=, May 1, 2006

  2. If you want to develop 64-bit native apps, you will need to purchase Visual
    Studio Professional or Visual Studio Team System, the Standard editions and
    below cannot compile 64-bit applications.
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], May 1, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXI=?=

    Code Jockey Guest

    The DDK 3790+ supports 64-bit development using the BUILD utility.

    You can use VisualStudio to build a 32-bit version of your software, then
    switch to a command-prompt with the 64-bit environment... switch back to VS
    to correct errors, then back to the command-prompt to build...

    Code Jockey, May 8, 2006