    how to develop software. Is MCAD for guys like me? any
    suggestions regarding where to start? Any advice
    appreciated.

    Dave, Oct 9, 2004

  2. Dave

    Hermit Dave Guest

    i think even web developers develop applications though they are web
    applications unlike traditional windows applications.

    what i would suggest is for you to pick up some book on winforms
    programming. pick a language and get started. that is if just learning is
    your goal. if you want to get certified then

    (copied from Raja's post)
    For the VB.net track of MCAD (3 exams), Mike's books are
    the absolute best. Foll. are the Amazon links
    70-305 : http://tinyurl.com/56cmr
    70-306 : http://tinyurl.com/5hapf
    70-310 : http://tinyurl.com/52oav

    The better books for web & windows C# exams are
    definitely Amit Kalani's. The Amazon links are below.
    70-315 : http://tinyurl.com/4rhh7
    70-316 : http://tinyurl.com/64coq

    --

    Regards,