    problem.
    I'am new to all this stuff so please keep it as simple as you can.
    Once again Thanks In advance
    =?Utf-8?B?Y2FwZHJhZnQ=?=, Aug 23, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Y2FwZHJhZnQ=?=

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 03:53:04 -0700, "capdraft"
    <> wrote:

    >incompatibilty with 64bit versions of windows.

    What more can be said? :)

    You'll have to kindly ask them to provide an update of their software.
    And if possible, gang together with a bunch of users of the same
    program, to convince them that a 64-bit version is sellable.

    jud
    Jud Hendrix, Aug 23, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Y2FwZHJhZnQ=?=

    John Barnes Guest

    You probably have a 16-bit program or installer. If it means keeping the
    job, buy a copy of x86 and dual boot until you get all your software and
    hardware issues resolved.

    John Barnes, Aug 23, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Y2FwZHJhZnQ=?=

    M. Murcek Guest

    The file in question is the Visual Basic Virtual Machine DLL. Maybe you can
    load a version of VB, or get the file from DLL-files.com. Of course, you'll
    have to know where it belongs. I know that I don't know...

    M. Murcek, Aug 23, 2005
  5. "M. Murcek" <> wrote in message
    > The file in question is the Visual Basic Virtual Machine DLL. Maybe you
    > can load a version of VB, or get the file from DLL-files.com. Of course,
    > you'll have to know where it belongs. I know that I don't know...

    You would place it in the Windows\System32 directory. And then, run the
    command prompt and type cd \windows\system32 and press enter. Then type
    regsvr32 MSVBVM50.DLL and press enter. That way it is properly registered.

    Wayne
    Wayne Wastier, Aug 23, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?Y2FwZHJhZnQ=?=

    M. Murcek Guest

    See - there's always someone here who knows - Thanks, Wayne...

    M. Murcek, Aug 23, 2005
  7. "M. Murcek" <> wrote in message
    > See - there's always someone here who knows - Thanks, Wayne...

    Now I hope the original poster read this. LOL :eek:)

    And thank you too for helping a fellow computer user. People like you make
    computing fun, instead of a PITA. :eek:)

    Wayne
    Wayne Wastier, Aug 23, 2005