    Any idea why this might be happening and how to correct it?

    FWIW we are using Indigo Rose Setup Factory Version 7

    Thanks.
    msnews.microsoft.com, Jul 2, 2009

  2. msnews.microsoft.com

    Poutnik Guest

    msnews.microsoft.com's previous post was like this :

    > Installing our x86 software package on Windows 2003 x64. In the vast
    > majority of cases all goes smoothly: files targeted for the System Folder
    > end up in \Windows\SysWow64 as expected. However, in one particular
    > instance, the files are ending up in a SysWow64 folder under the user's My
    > Documents folder, e.g.,
    >
    > C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\WINDOWS\SysWOW64
    >
    > This particular server has a non-US localization, but all the expected
    > folder names appear to be present.
    >
    > Any idea why this might be happening and how to correct it?
    >
    > FWIW we are using Indigo Rose Setup Factory Version 7
    >
    > Thanks.

    Is not it anything like Vista Virtualstore feature ?
    ( If user cannot wither to windows or ProgFiles folder,
    vista is able to store data in "shadow storage" under his profile.

    --
    Poutnik
    The best depends on how the best is defined.
    Poutnik, Jul 2, 2009

  3. msnews.microsoft.com

    Poutnik Guest

    Poutnik's previous post was like this :

    > ( If user cannot wither to windows or ProgFiles folder,

    If user cannot write ( strange typo )

    Poutnik, Jul 2, 2009