    --
    (Forgive me for my spelling, but english is not my native language)
    --

    Klyktattarn, Feb 27, 2005

  2. Klyktattarn

    why? Guest

    On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 14:40:29 +0100, Klyktattarn wrote:

    >Does anyone know what happened to Softquad ?

    What do your mean, the web servers are not responding
    www.softquad.com
    www.hotmetalpro.com

    or that Corel took it over something like 3 years ago killed the
    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2001/08/09/corel_buys_softquad_acquires_xml/
    product, putting the technonlgy into the Wordperfect tools.

    >I have HoTMetaL PRO 6.0 free 30 day evaluation version.
    >I like it, and I want to continue to use it .

    How strange, it wasn't a great product.

    It was competing with the following alternative tools, a few are
    Dreamweaver, Frontpage, Visual Page

    I didn't like the 1st two, in the end I hated Frontpage a lot and never
    heard of the third.

    Try asking in some other newsgroups for different editors,

    alt.html.editors.enhanced-html
    comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html
    comp.infosystems.www.authoring.tools

    Me