    an IP
    address?

    , Jun 18, 2006

  2. Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:
    > Can someone recommend a softphone that will let me use
    > SIP to just dial an IP
    > address?

    X-Lite (or X-Pro) should let you do this, but I confess I've never tried.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Jun 18, 2006

  3. Heimo Hetl Guest

    <> wrote:

    > Can someone recommend a softphone that will let me use SIP to just dial
    > an IP
    > address?

    SJPhone.

    cheers
    Heimo

    --
    You never ask questions when God's on your side.

    Heimo Hetl, Jun 18, 2006
  4. R-Guy Guest

    X-Lite lets you dial addresses like 1234@10.20.30.40

    R-Guy, Jun 18, 2006
  5. Guest

    So, let's say you wanted to use X-lite

    You call 1234@10.20.30.40.

    How does 10.20.30.40 configure his X-lite to
    receive calls with the name 1234?

    R-Guy wrote:
    > <> wrote in message
    > > Can someone recommend a softphone that will let me use SIP to just dial
    > > an IP
    > > address?
    > >

    > X-Lite lets you dial addresses like 1234@10.20.30.40

    , Jun 19, 2006
  6. yeffri Guest

    you can also try sippax audio video softphone from vidosystem
    download here http://www.vidosystem.com/download/sippax_2.0.exe

    to call just use xxx@ipaddress:port
    xxx is any number

    yeffri, Jun 19, 2006