  1. PWB

    PWB Guest

    Does anybody know a link for a program called soft cam. TIA

    PWB, May 10, 2004

  2. PWB

    Romper Guest

    was said before :
    >Does anybody know a link for a program called soft cam. TIA

    google is good, try web crawler, dogpile, turbo10 etc etc
    Outa here.... got a muppet to save

    Romper, May 10, 2004

  3. PWB

    PWB Guest

    "Romper" <> wrote in message
    > was said before :
    >>Does anybody know a link for a program called soft cam. TIA
    >>

    > google is good, try web crawler, dogpile, turbo10 etc etc
    > Outa here.... got a muppet to save

    Tried but cant find it

    PWB, May 10, 2004
  4. PWB

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, May 10, 2004
  5. PWB wrote:

    > "Romper" <> wrote in message
    >> was said before :
    >>>Does anybody know a link for a program called soft cam. TIA

    >> google is good, try web crawler, dogpile, turbo10 etc etc
    >> Outa here.... got a muppet to save

    > Tried but cant find it

    What's the first hit you get when you Google "softcam"?

    When I Google "softcam", the first hit is the company that
    produces it.

    There are 31,000 other hits -- do you require more?

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 4892F
    AOL Diary http://snipurl.com/aoldiary

    Blinky the Shark, May 10, 2004
  6. PWB

    PWB Guest

    PWB, May 10, 2004
  7. PWB

    °Mike° Guest

    You're welcome.

    On Mon, 10 May 2004 22:32:10 +0100, in
    <AxSnc.735$>
    PWB scrawled:

    >Thanks
    >
    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> http://www.softcam.com/
    >>

    >> On Mon, 10 May 2004 17:29:21 +0100, in
    >> <V4Onc.72$Kh1.29@newsfe1-win>
    >> PWB scrawled:
    >>
    >>>Does anybody know a link for a program called soft cam. TIA

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, May 10, 2004