  1. I'm off.

    Someone email me when Stefan and the other trolls have pissed off.

    Steve.

    Steven Sumpter, Sep 18, 2005

  2. Steven Sumpter

    7 Guest

    Steven Sumpter wrote:

    > I'm off.
    >
    > Someone email me when Stefan and the other trolls have pissed off.
    >
    > Steve.

    Gosh what a sensitive vain pussy!

    7, Sep 18, 2005

  3. Steven Sumpter

    Spin Dryer Guest

    On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 20:45:04 GMT, [Steven Sumpter] said :-

    >I'm off.
    >
    >Someone email me when Stefan and the other trolls have pissed off.
    >
    >Steve.

    Killfile them you dope.

    Note: Stefan is on watch from his ISP for deliberately morphing to
    prevent killfiling.

    Spin Dryer, Sep 18, 2005
  4. Steven Sumpter

    Martin² Guest

    Sumpter:
    >>Someone email me when Stefan and the other trolls have pissed off.

    Spin:
    >Killfile them you dope.

    Better still, IGNORE the trolls, only way to get rid of them !
    Regards,
    Martin

    Martin², Sep 19, 2005
  5. On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 03:18:34 +0100, "Martin²" <> wrote:

    >Better still, IGNORE the trolls, only way to get rid of them !

    agreed, including people who feel they are "defending themselves".

    Let the cable wankers rot, don't reply.

    Phil
    --

    Usenet spam eaten by a Hamster
    No more cable clowns :))

    Phil Thompson, Sep 19, 2005
  6. Steven Sumpter

    Mike Guest

    Mike, Sep 19, 2005
  7. Steven Sumpter

    Saleh Jambo Guest

    "Phil Thompson" <> wrote in message

    abuse report filed to demon for your abusive comment *wan**** and your
    incinuation that all people on cable connections are of the same ilk.

    Saleh Jambo, Sep 19, 2005
  8. Steven Sumpter

    Mike Guest

    On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 08:50:56 GMT, "Saleh Jambo" <>
    wrote:

    >abuse report filed to demon for your abusive comment *wan**** and your
    >incinuation that all people on cable connections are of the same ilk.

    Why waste their time? Demon take action only about abuse of the Net
    (such as use of forged email addresses, spamming, etc), not about
    abusive language.

    Why does anyone think that ISPs should be the arbiter of what language
    is appropriate? If the language is lawful, an ISP who took any action
    in these circumstances would be open to action for breach of contract.

    Mike.

    Mike, Sep 19, 2005
  9. Steven Sumpter

    Saleh Jambo Guest

    "Mike" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 08:50:56 GMT, "Saleh Jambo" <>
    > wrote:

    If the language is lawful, an ISP who took any action
    > in these circumstances would be open to action for breach of contract.

    under what basis, so its ok for a demon customer and others for that matter
    to use foul language and get away with it , although i can understand
    Thompson huffing and puffing and getting hot under the collar .

    Saleh Jambo, Sep 19, 2005
  10. Steven Sumpter

    Mike Guest

    On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 09:19:11 GMT, "Saleh Jambo" <>
    wrote:

    >"Mike" <> wrote in message
    >> On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 08:50:56 GMT, "Saleh Jambo" <>
    >> wrote:

    > If the language is lawful, an ISP who took any action
    >> in these circumstances would be open to action for breach of contract.

    >under what basis,

    Isn't that obvious? If an ISP suspends or blocks access to the
    Internet in response to a complaint about use of "bad" language, they
    have breached their contract with their customer, unless the contract
    specifically prohibits use of bad language. If it does, then there
    are all sorts of problems with definitions: what is "bad" and what
    isn't?

    >so its ok for a demon customer and others for that matter
    >to use foul language and get away with it , although i can understand
    >Thompson huffing and puffing and getting hot under the collar .

    Quite apart from legalities, I suggest that it's simply not the
    function of an ISP to decide what language is acceptable and what
    isn't. Why are they any more qualified to do this than you, me, or
    anyone else? What words are allowed and what aren't? Where is the
    line drawn? How would people know in advance what's acceptable and
    what isn't? Without a social consensus, it's simply not practical to
    enforce any sanctions about this.

    Mike.

    Mike, Sep 19, 2005
  11. On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 10:07:14 +0100, Mike <> wrote:

    >Why does anyone think that ISPs should be the arbiter of what language
    >is appropriate?

    Demon don't...

    "Usenet is a robust medium which is intended for use by adults.
    Demon's customers may post articles which offend or annoy other users.
    These may contain foul language or controversial viewpoints.

    Demon does not consider this sort of article to be "abuse" and
    actionable under the Usenet AUP.

    This is because the Internet community does not generally consider it
    appropriate for content based decisions to be made by anyone except by
    an individual on their own behalf. Therefore, if you are offended by
    articles made by a Demon Internet customer then you should arrange not
    to read them in the future, by using facilities provided within your
    newsreading software such as "killfiles"."

    <http://www.demon.net/helpdesk/producthelp/aup/usenetnews/discussion.html>

    Phil
    --
    Remember - Global Warming is only a weather forecast :)

    Phil Thompson, Sep 19, 2005
  12. Steven Sumpter

    Saleh Jambo Guest

    "Phil Thompson" <> wrote in message

    Lording it up again arent you Thompson with your higher than mighty attitude
    ..

    Saleh Jambo, Sep 19, 2005
  13. Steven Sumpter

    wrote:

    >"Phil Thompson" <> wrote in message
    >
    >abuse report filed to demon for your abusive comment *wan**** and your
    >incinuation that all people on cable connections are of the same ilk.

    I also have filed an abuse report regarding his continual suggestions
    that all cable customers are of the same ilk .

    , Sep 19, 2005
  14. Steven Sumpter

    Saleh Jambo Guest

    <> wrote in message

    well done

    Saleh Jambo, Sep 19, 2005
  15. Steven Sumpter

    Saleh Jambo Guest

    Saleh Jambo, Sep 19, 2005
  16. Steven Sumpter

    Guest

    On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 11:24:46 +0100, Phil Thompson
    <> wrote:

    >Demon does not consider this sort of article to be "abuse" and
    >actionable under the Usenet AUP.

    It was because of demon's considerations to Usenet postings that I
    left long before ADSL was ever thought of in this country demon are a
    crap ISP always was from the very beginning .

    , Sep 19, 2005
  17. wrote:
    > On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 11:24:46 +0100, Phil Thompson
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>Demon does not consider this sort of article to be "abuse" and
    >>actionable under the Usenet AUP.

    > It was because of demon's considerations to Usenet postings that I
    > left long before ADSL was ever thought of in this country demon are a
    > crap ISP always was from the very beginning .

    When demon started, it was more a case of when there are only 2
    candidates there is little choice.

    Thomas Rankin, Sep 19, 2005
  18. Steven Sumpter

    Saleh Jambo Guest

    "Thomas Rankin" <> wrote in message

    and who wuld want to be associated with demon when cliff stanford is
    obvioulsy dodgy judging by his recent court cases and conviction.

    Saleh Jambo, Sep 19, 2005
  19. Steven Sumpter

    Guest

    On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 09:50:54 +0100, Mike <>
    wrote:

    >Steven Sumpter wrote:
    >> I'm off.
    >>
    >> Someone email me when Stefan and the other trolls have pissed off.

    >Just ignore him. He's done the same in other newsgroups:-
    >

    >http://www.cellbanter.com/showthread.php?t=81714

    So has Anthony Bournes. See below taken from uk.people.disability and
    posted on the 9th September. It seems like he is sick or has a
    condition called Tourettes which I suppose is the same thing.
    pete

    All the shit is being caused by that obscene creature Tone. He is
    generally
    known in the newsgroups he posts as Tourette Tone (
    http://www.tourettesyndrome.net/ ).
    He merely exists in the newsgroups to stir up arguments and unleash
    his
    dirty language. Saleh bambo, Smicker-Abacha etc etc are all one and
    the
    same and it is Tone. All he does is trawl through old newsgroup
    postings to
    dig up information and try and use it to attack the posters. He has no
    sympathy towards the sufferers in the disability or cancer groups. All
    he
    cares about is carrying out his relentless harassment of the posters
    who
    have dared to cross swords with him.
    Turtill seems to be a genuine poster who has unfortunately been caught
    up in
    the Tourette Tone attack. But I do admire the way he is dealing with
    him and
    not giving in. Well done Turtill.

    , Sep 19, 2005
  20. Steven Sumpter

    Tone Guest

    On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 15:46:00 +0100, wrote:

    >On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 09:50:54 +0100, Mike <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Steven Sumpter wrote:
    >>> I'm off.
    >>>
    >>> Someone email me when Stefan and the other trolls have pissed off.

    >>Just ignore him. He's done the same in other newsgroups:-
    >>

    >>http://www.cellbanter.com/showthread.php?t=81714

    >So has Anthony Bournes. See below taken from uk.people.disability and
    >posted on the 9th September. It seems like he is sick or has a
    >condition called Tourettes which I suppose is the same thing.
    >pete

    Yes Turdpile, posted by who ????
    YOU ! Hey yes, it was you that posted it in another of your
    unimaginative sessions of total bullshit in a failed attempt to dodge
    blame for all the chaos you have caused on Usenet over the last 5
    years.
    Losing several accounts and ISP's and posting as at least 16 people
    You also seem to enjoy posting and replying to yourself too dont you,
    halfwit ?
    Remember Edward Exworth, where you replied to yourself for several
    days, AND got caught out very badly

    Dont worry Turdpile, it wont take long for the people here to suss out
    that you are a Liar, abuser, harasser, bully and all round piece of
    shite.
    For anyone interested take a gander at Google for Peter Turtill,
    Turtill, Smicker, Rossprat or many other names.

    He has recently been attacking google in an attempt to have them
    remove a lot of his abuse but fortunatley some people have responded
    to a lot of his shite so it is still there for everyone to see what a
    smegbag he is

    Have a nice day now, creep

    --

    Just livin the Vida Sofa