    HamMan Guest

    Does anyone know if Socket 7 to Socket A Adapters (ie to fit a K6 into a
    socketA motherboard) exist, and where to get them in the UK?

    HamMan, Jul 10, 2003

  2. Howdy!

    "HamMan" <> wrote in message
    news:bejfc9$j8g$...
    > Does anyone know if Socket 7 to Socket A Adapters (ie to fit a K6 into a
    > socketA motherboard) exist, and where to get them in the UK?

    No. But the mind boggles. WHY?

    Durons are available very cheaply ...

    RwP

    Ralph Wade Phillips, Jul 10, 2003

  3. HamMan

    HamMan Guest

    "ImhoTech" <> wrote in message

    > "HamMan" <> wrote in message
    > > Does anyone know if Socket 7 to Socket A Adapters (ie to fit a K6 into a
    > > socketA motherboard) exist, and where to get them in the UK?
    > >

    > No ..and what would be the point?

    I wanted to see how fast i could get one of my many 200's before it melted

    HamMan, Jul 10, 2003
  4. HamMan

    Shep© Guest

    On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 14:09:26 +0100, In this world we created "HamMan"
    <> wrote :

    >"ImhoTech" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "HamMan" <> wrote in message
    >> > Does anyone know if Socket 7 to Socket A Adapters (ie to fit a K6 into a
    >> > socketA motherboard) exist, and where to get them in the UK?
    >> >

    >> No ..and what would be the point?
    >>

    >I wanted to see how fast i could get one of my many 200's before it melted

    http://hypertextbook.com/facts/JianHuang.shtml
    <grin> :D

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,