    Jeffeh Guest

    does anyone have any social engineering sites that I could check out.
    just want to increase my knowledge in this field. Thanks, Jeff
    Jeffeh, Mar 22, 2005

  2. Jeffeh

    Dave Lear Guest

    Dave Lear, Mar 22, 2005

  3. Jeffeh

    °Mike° Guest

    You're posting from Google Groups and you can't even
    be bothered to use their search engine? Damn!

    On 22 Mar 2005 11:39:41 -0800, in
    <>
    Jeffeh scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Mar 22, 2005
  4. I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on 22
    Mar 2005 11:39:41 -0800, (Jeffeh) screamed from
    behind the mulberry bush:

    >does anyone have any social engineering sites that I could check out.
    >just want to increase my knowledge in this field. Thanks, Jeff

    So who you going to try and rip off? Fucktard.

    OrgName: Worldlinx
    OrgID: WORLDL-2
    Address: WorldLinx Telecommunications Inc.
    Address: 160 Elgin St. Floor 12
    City: Ottawa
    StateProv: ON
    PostalCode: K1G-3J4
    Country: CA

    NetRange: 206.172.62.0 - 206.172.223.255
    CIDR: 206.172.62.0/23, 206.172.64.0/18, 206.172.128.0/18,
    206.172.192.0/19
    NetName: WORLDLINX-6-B
    NetHandle: NET-206-172-62-0-1
    Parent: NET-206-172-0-0-1
    NetType: Reassigned
    Comment:
    RegDate: 1996-01-03
    Updated: 1996-01-03

    TechHandle: JP181-ARIN
    TechName: Peters, Jim
    TechPhone: +1-613-781-9427
    TechEmail:

    OrgTechHandle: JP181-ARIN
    OrgTechName: Peters, Jim
    OrgTechPhone: +1-613-781-9427
    OrgTechEmail:

    --

    Zittmutter AKA Dr Zonk offers McDougal some oral carnal knowledge in Message-ID: <>

    "That's what your dead mother said...right before I fucked her."

    Jason, AKA a host of other sock puppets, displays a proclivity for being a motherfucker *and* a necrophiliac in Message-ID: <Xns9600B0B4DFAF6spamspamsnuhspam33@207.14.113.17>
    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Mar 22, 2005
  5. Jeffeh

    Dave Lear Guest

    "Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor" wrote in message

    >> does anyone have any social engineering sites that I could check out.
    >> just want to increase my knowledge in this field. Thanks, Jeff

    > So who you going to try and rip off? <snip>

    You're assuming he's black hat. He could be white hat and wants more
    information about Social Engineering it to enable him to defend against it
    better.
    Dave Lear, Mar 22, 2005
  6. I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Tue,
    22 Mar 2005 20:14:49 -0000, "Dave Lear" <>
    screamed from behind the mulberry bush:

    >"Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor" wrote in message
    >
    >>> does anyone have any social engineering sites that I could check out.
    >>> just want to increase my knowledge in this field. Thanks, Jeff

    >> So who you going to try and rip off? <snip>

    >You're assuming he's black hat. He could be white hat and wants more
    >information about Social Engineering it to enable him to defend against it
    >better.

    He's too retarded to be either since he's asking here. If he wasn't a
    shitwit, he'd be able to figure out how to research it in an anonymous
    sort of way without drawing attention to himself. He'd already know
    what the Cult of the Dead Cow was.

    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Mar 22, 2005
  7. Jeffeh

    Wizard Guest