    but Immdanged if I can see it. Is it possible to keep and store some of
    these flashes you see?

    Oh yeah. I got xp pro
    Nick, May 28, 2004

  2. Nick

    E. Scrooge Guest

    "Nick" <> wrote in message news:...
    > And you wait for it to download for a ouple of mins. Where does it go to

    in
    > order for it to be played. Im asusming it goes to a temp folder

    somewhere.
    > but Immdanged if I can see it. Is it possible to keep and store some of
    > these flashes you see?
    >
    > Oh yeah. I got xp pro

    They're not played from the Net but from your own PC after downloading in
    the IE temp folder. Every website you visit is downloaded first as well.
    Your system files are most likely still hidden.

    E. Scrooge
    E. Scrooge, May 28, 2004

  3. Nick

    bambam Guest

    "Nick" <> wrote in news::

    > And you wait for it to download for a ouple of mins. Where does
    > it go to in order for it to be played. Im asusming it goes to a
    > temp folder somewhere. but Immdanged if I can see it. Is it
    > possible to keep and store some of these flashes you see?
    >
    > Oh yeah. I got xp pro

    Flash Movie Extract Pilot 1.10

    Flash Movie Extract Pilot extracts all flash movies from your Internet
    Explorer browser cache and lists them in a Window, from where you can
    play each of them in the built-in viewer and also save it to a new .swf
    file.

    http://www.mywebattack.com/gnomeapp.php?id=106722

    --
    Never test the depth of the water with both feet.
    bambam, May 29, 2004