  1. Fred Dagg

    Fred Dagg Guest

    So, whatever did happen to young Woger?

    Fred Dagg, Apr 6, 2006

  2. Fred Dagg

    Bret Guest

    Bret, Apr 6, 2006

  3. Fred Dagg

    Jerry Guest

    Fred Dagg wrote:
    > So, whatever did happen to young Woger?

    I think Roger last posted in here on about 30 March

    Jerry, Apr 6, 2006
  4. Fred Dagg

    Chris Hope Guest

    Fred Dagg wrote:

    > So, whatever did happen to young Woger?

    IIRC, he said something about falling in love and not having time to
    waste posting on usenet anymore. Shame, he could be annoying at times
    but sometimes his posts and arguments made me laugh.

    Chris Hope, Apr 6, 2006
  5. Fred Dagg

    Fred Dagg Guest

    On Thu, 06 Apr 2006 19:57:33 +1200, Jerry <>
    exclaimed:

    >Fred Dagg wrote:
    >> So, whatever did happen to young Woger?

    >I think Roger last posted in here on about 30 March

    Really? I haven't spotted him for ages.

    The only person I've noticed to be in the same realm of retardation is
    Cup of Tea, and that's in a different way...

    Fred Dagg, Apr 6, 2006
  6. Fred Dagg

    Andrew Guest

    Fred Dagg wrote:
    > On Thu, 06 Apr 2006 19:57:33 +1200, Jerry <>
    > exclaimed:
    >
    >> Fred Dagg wrote:
    >>> So, whatever did happen to young Woger?

    >> I think Roger last posted in here on about 30 March

    > Really? I haven't spotted him for ages.
    >
    > The only person I've noticed to be in the same realm of retardation is
    > Cup of Tea, and that's in a different way...

    or... *the new age woger*

    Andrew, Apr 6, 2006
  7. Fred Dagg

    Craig Sutton Guest

    "Chris Hope" <> wrote in message
    > Fred Dagg wrote:
    >
    > > So, whatever did happen to young Woger?

    > IIRC, he said something about falling in love and not having time to
    > waste posting on usenet anymore. Shame, he could be annoying at times
    > but sometimes his posts and arguments made me laugh.

    No he said he has a new hobby?

    He might be back when it falls off?

    Craig Sutton, Apr 6, 2006
  8. "Craig Sutton" <> wrote in message

    > "Chris Hope" <> wrote in message
    >> Fred Dagg wrote:
    >>
    >> > So, whatever did happen to young Woger?

    >> IIRC, he said something about falling in love and not having time to
    >> waste posting on usenet anymore. Shame, he could be annoying at times
    >> but sometimes his posts and arguments made me laugh.
    >>

    > No he said he has a new hobby?
    >
    > He might be back when it falls off?

    his new hobby was a woman apparently.

    news.xtra.co.nz, Apr 6, 2006
  9. On Thu, 06 Apr 2006 18:51:02 +1200, Fred Dagg wrote:

    > So, whatever did happen to young Woger?

    I succeeded in my mission ;-)

    wogers nemesis, Apr 6, 2006
  10. Fred Dagg

    Kent Smith Guest

    "news.xtra.co.nz" <> wrote in message

    > "Craig Sutton" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Chris Hope" <> wrote in message

    >>> IIRC, he said something about falling in love and not having time to
    >>> waste posting on usenet anymore. Shame, he could be annoying at times
    >>> but sometimes his posts and arguments made me laugh.
    >>>

    >> No he said he has a new hobby?
    >>
    >> He might be back when it falls off?
    >>

    > his new hobby was a woman apparently.

    She was probably CRAP

    -KENT

    Kent Smith, Apr 6, 2006
  11. Fred Dagg

    Dave Doe Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > On Thu, 06 Apr 2006 19:57:33 +1200, Jerry <>
    > exclaimed:
    >
    > >Fred Dagg wrote:
    > >> So, whatever did happen to young Woger?

    > >I think Roger last posted in here on about 30 March

    > Really? I haven't spotted him for ages.
    >
    > The only person I've noticed to be in the same realm of retardation is
    > Cup of Tea, and that's in a different way...

    Woger was *waay* superior to tea bag.

    --
    Duncan

    Dave Doe, Apr 6, 2006
  12. Fred Dagg

    Dave Doe Guest

    In article <e12rb7$1be8$>,
    says...

    > "news.xtra.co.nz" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Craig Sutton" <> wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> "Chris Hope" <> wrote in message

    > >> No he said he has a new hobby?
    > >>
    > >> He might be back when it falls off?
    > >>

    > > his new hobby was a woman apparently.
    > >

    > She was probably CRAP

    ROTFL

    --
    Duncan

    Dave Doe, Apr 6, 2006
  13. Fred Dagg

    GraB Guest

    On Thu, 06 Apr 2006 20:48:40 +1200, Chris Hope
    <> wrote:

    >Fred Dagg wrote:
    >
    >> So, whatever did happen to young Woger?

    >IIRC, he said something about falling in love and not having time to
    >waste posting on usenet anymore. Shame, he could be annoying at times
    >but sometimes his posts and arguments made me laugh.

    It isn't the same here now. He could be entertaining at times.

    GraB, Apr 6, 2006
  14. Fred Dagg

    GraB Guest

    On Thu, 6 Apr 2006 22:42:45 +1200, "Kent Smith"
    <> wrote:

    >"news.xtra.co.nz" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Craig Sutton" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "Chris Hope" <> wrote in message

    >>> No he said he has a new hobby?
    >>>
    >>> He might be back when it falls off?
    >>>

    >> his new hobby was a woman apparently.
    >>

    >She was probably CRAP

    wHat would You know Sonny? Go back to your playstation.

    GraB, Apr 6, 2006
  15. Fred Dagg

    Brendan Guest

    On Thu, 06 Apr 2006 18:51:02 +1200, Fred Dagg wrote:

    > So, whatever did happen to young Woger?

    Away on a training seminar. Apparently he wants to improve the quality of
    his CRAP.

    His office was mystified, as they were under the impression that there were
    SEVERAL junior fuckwits filling in for him and wondered if they were not up
    to the job.

    --

    .... Brendan

    #405221 +(6567)- [X]

    <T-Wolf> man, my girlfriend left me for some faggot named robert
    <RdAwG20> you don't live in Hope mills do you?
    <T-Wolf> ya, why man?
    <RdAwG20> lol, just wondering, was her namne alisson?
    <T-Wolf> you mother fucker

    Note: All my comments are copyright 6/04/2006 11:24:00 p.m. and are opinion only where not otherwise stated and always "to the best of my recollection". www.computerman.orcon.net.nz.

    Brendan, Apr 6, 2006
  16. Fred Dagg

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Kent Smith wrote:
    > "news.xtra.co.nz" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Craig Sutton" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "Chris Hope" <> wrote in message

    >>> No he said he has a new hobby?
    >>>
    >>> He might be back when it falls off?
    >>>

    >> his new hobby was a woman apparently.
    >>

    > She was probably CRAP

    She probably got a good review on a website so she can't be. ;-)
    --
    ~Shaun~

    ~misfit~, Apr 6, 2006
  17. Fred Dagg

    Fred Dagg Guest

    On Thu, 06 Apr 2006 23:46:18 +1200, GraB <>
    exclaimed:

    >On Thu, 06 Apr 2006 20:48:40 +1200, Chris Hope
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>Fred Dagg wrote:
    >>
    >>> So, whatever did happen to young Woger?

    >>IIRC, he said something about falling in love and not having time to
    >>waste posting on usenet anymore. Shame, he could be annoying at times
    >>but sometimes his posts and arguments made me laugh.

    >It isn't the same here now. He could be entertaining at times.

    Yep, I miss the old bugger too.

    He could be the most frustrating fellow here, but he always meant
    well, which is more than can be said for some others around here.

    Fred Dagg, Apr 6, 2006
  18. Fred Dagg

    thingy Guest

    Fred Dagg wrote:
    > On Thu, 06 Apr 2006 19:57:33 +1200, Jerry <>
    > exclaimed:
    >

    >>Fred Dagg wrote:
    >>
    >>>So, whatever did happen to young Woger?

    >>I think Roger last posted in here on about 30 March

    > Really? I haven't spotted him for ages.
    >
    > The only person I've noticed to be in the same realm of retardation is
    > Cup of Tea, and that's in a different way...

    No cup of tea talks sense if a bit OTT.....woger never uttered a word.....

    regards

    Thing

    thingy, Apr 6, 2006
  19. Fred Dagg

    Bret Guest

    On Thu, 6 Apr 2006 23:50:14 +1200, Brendan <>
    wrote:

    >On Thu, 06 Apr 2006 18:51:02 +1200, Fred Dagg wrote:
    >
    >> So, whatever did happen to young Woger?

    >Away on a training seminar. Apparently he wants to improve the quality of
    >his CRAP.
    >
    >His office was mystified, as they were under the impression that there were
    >SEVERAL junior fuckwits filling in for him and wondered if they were not up
    >to the job.

    You forgot the smiley Brendan?

    Bret, Apr 6, 2006
  20. Fred Dagg

    Brendan Guest

    On Fri, 07 Apr 2006 08:18:52 +1200, Bret wrote:

    >>Away on a training seminar. Apparently he wants to improve the quality of
    >>his CRAP.
    >>
    >>His office was mystified, as they were under the impression that there were
    >>SEVERAL junior fuckwits filling in for him and wondered if they were not up
    >>to the job.

    > You forgot the smiley Brendan?

    Why ? Is it a joke ?

    It's well known Woger is a world famous mainframe engineer and Playstation
    Exspurt. I believe he even invented the modern computer (along with some
    assistants who have since stolen the fame).

    Of course he has an office, of course he's hired in some temps.

    Can't see why that is hard to believe...

    Have a look for yourself: there are a few people here who almost match his
    skill level, but have not quite mastered his highly compact, efficient
    wording and grammar.

    They have been told to deny their status, as Woger does not want to be
    liable for any mistakes they make. You pick them out for us...

    --

    .... Brendan

    #349567 +(6319)- [X]

    Rabidplaybunny87: Okay, so my neighbors officially hate me
    GarbageStan23: why?
    Rabidplaybunny87: Well, me, david and andrew were having a bonfire in the
    backyard, and we were making s'mores and all... and suddenly we here
    sirens, and see a firetruck turn into the street in front of us.
    Rabidplaybunny87: So we all went running to see what was up, and our
    neigbor's house was on fire!
    GarbageStan23: oh shit!
    Rabidplaybunny87: Yeah, and when we got there, the wife was crying into her
    husbands arms, and we were just kinda standing there, and then she saw us,
    and then like for 10 seconds, gave us the dirtiest look ever
    Rabidplaybunny87: Turns out, we were still holding our sticks with
    marshmallows on it, watching the fire....
    Rabidplaybunny87: talk about bad timing...

    Note: All my comments are copyright 7/04/2006 10:41:17 a.m. and are opinion only where not otherwise stated and always "to the best of my recollection". www.computerman.orcon.net.nz.

    Brendan, Apr 6, 2006