    1.  Nikon is better than Canon

    2.  Canon is better than Nikon

    3.  One is not better than the other but they are different.  Most of the features are the same but are presented a little different.  Each depending on the model has some advantage over the other.  The results may be a little different (sharpness, color etc) on model model in some circumstances sometimes but the actual quality is quite comparable.  One is really not better but may be preferred.
    measekite, Apr 12, 2008

  2. measekite

    Spam Trappe Guest

    On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 14:16:06 -0700, measekite wrote:
    ><|DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
    ><htm1>
    ><head>
    ><\head>
    > 2.&nbsp; Canon is better than Nikon<br>
    > 3.&nbsp; One is not better than the other but they are different.&nbsp; Most of
    > the features are the same but are presented a little different.&nbsp; Each
    > depending on the model has some advantage over the other.&nbsp; The results
    > may be a little different (sharpness, color etc) on model model in some
    > circumstances sometimes but the actual quality is quite comparable.&nbsp;
    > One is really not better but may be preferred.</font>
    ><\body>
    ><\html>

    What do _I_ believe?

    You're an *BLUNDERING, IDIOT TROLL* than has no business on usenet.
    Spam Trappe, Apr 12, 2008

  3. measekite

    measekite Guest

    Spam Trappe wrote:

    On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 14:16:06 -0700, measekite wrote:

    &lt;|DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"&gt; &lt;htm1&gt; &lt;head&gt; &lt;\head&gt; &lt;body bgcolor="#ffffff" text="#000000"&gt; &lt;font face="sans-serif"&gt;1.&amp;nbsp; Nikon is better than Canon&lt;br&gt; &lt;br&gt; 2.&amp;nbsp; Canon is better than Nikon&lt;br&gt; &lt;br&gt; 3.&amp;nbsp; One is not better than the other but they are different.&amp;nbsp; Most of the features are the same but are presented a little different.&amp;nbsp; Each depending on the model has some advantage over the other.&amp;nbsp; The results may be a little different (sharpness, color etc) on model model in some circumstances sometimes but the actual quality is quite comparable.&amp;nbsp; One is really not better but may be preferred.&lt;/font&gt; &lt;\body&gt; &lt;\html&gt;

    What do _I_ believe? You're an *BLUNDERING, IDIOT TROLL* than has no business on usenet.

    ha ha ha
    measekite, Apr 13, 2008
  4. measekite

    measekite Guest

    JT's Ghost wrote:

    Joseph Meehan wrote:

    "Spam Trappe" &lt;&gt; wrote in message news:...

    What do _I_ believe?

    snip

    Canon vs. Nikon, PC vs. Mac, Apples vs. Oranges, will always generate some sort of response. The OP is sort of trolling, but this is all a matter of semantics, and not the point of my reply. As always, YMMV.

    Wrongo Pongo

    - JT learns more by listening (reading), than by talking (posting).
    measekite, Apr 13, 2008