    in this best of all possible worlds where every prospect pleases and only
    man is vile.
    DB.
    slumpy, Aug 8, 2003

  2. A nice cool glass of water on the rocks in the icebox. :)

    In news:bh0sjh$t6dt0$-berlin.de,
    slumpy <> typed: With a :)

    § GateKeeper §, Aug 8, 2003

  3. slumpy

    Jarhead Guest

    "slumpy" <> wrote in message
    | I have 1698/1998 Shepherd Neame Tricentennial Ale, like velvet and very
    | potent, and also a few bottles of Deuchars IPA fae the Caledonian Brewery,
    | and some Old Speckled Hen from Morlands, a good standy :)
    |
    | All chilled, with glasses from the freezer :-D
    | --
    | slumpy
    | The snail is on the thorn. The lark is on the wing. The hat is on the side
    | of my head. The rainbow is around my shoulder and everything's for the
    best
    | in this best of all possible worlds where every prospect pleases and only
    | man is vile.
    | DB.

    No Sheet! Just plain ol' American swill here--

    Jarhead
    Jarhead, Aug 8, 2003
  4. slumpy

    Robbo Guest

    > I have 1698/1998 Shepherd Neame Tricentennial Ale, like velvet and very
    > potent, and also a few bottles of Deuchars IPA fae the Caledonian Brewery,
    > and some Old Speckled Hen from Morlands, a good standy :)
    >
    > All chilled, with glasses from the freezer :-D

    12% farm brewed Cider (By myself personally !)
    Chilled to 6 degrees, poured into a chilled glass and supped slowly and
    enjoyed.

    £3.75 a litre if anyone wants some ;-)) shipped UK wide.

    Just for medicinal purposes of course........Keeps the flies away!
    Robbo, Aug 8, 2003
  5. slumpy

    Raine Guest

    Ohhhhhhhhhh, Coates comes up frum Zummerset, where the cyder apples grow!

    If thee wants reet good cyder thee should try Champneys,
    Cos when ye gets to thee lumps, thee chews 'em!
    Raine

    Raine, Aug 8, 2003
  6. slumpy

    Bri. Guest

    slumpy typed...
    > I have 1698/1998 Shepherd Neame Tricentennial Ale, like velvet and
    > very potent, and also a few bottles of Deuchars IPA fae the
    > Caledonian Brewery, and some Old Speckled Hen from Morlands, a good
    > standy :)
    >
    > All chilled, with glasses from the freezer :-D

    Bombardier
    English premium bitter.

    --
    Bri.
    Bri., Aug 8, 2003
  7. slumpy

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Robbo continued:

    >> I have 1698/1998 Shepherd Neame Tricentennial Ale, like velvet and
    >> very potent, and also a few bottles of Deuchars IPA fae the
    >> Caledonian Brewery, and some Old Speckled Hen from Morlands, a good
    >> standy :)
    >>
    >> All chilled, with glasses from the freezer :-D

    > 12% farm brewed Cider (By myself personally !)
    > Chilled to 6 degrees, poured into a chilled glass and supped slowly
    > and enjoyed.
    >
    > £3.75 a litre if anyone wants some ;-)) shipped UK wide.
    >
    > Just for medicinal purposes of course........Keeps the flies away!

    What about collection on a few gallons ?
    Serious !!!!
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Aug 8, 2003
  8. slumpy

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Bri. continued:

    > slumpy typed...
    >> I have 1698/1998 Shepherd Neame Tricentennial Ale, like velvet and
    >> very potent, and also a few bottles of Deuchars IPA fae the
    >> Caledonian Brewery, and some Old Speckled Hen from Morlands, a good
    >> standy :)
    >>
    >> All chilled, with glasses from the freezer :-D

    > Bombardier
    > English premium bitter.

    Ooooh thas niuce stuff.
    I'm into third botle and smiling a lot.
    slumpy, Aug 8, 2003
  9. On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 19:10:47 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind boggled
    at the following statement by slumpy in message news:bh0sjh$t6dt0$1@ID-
    105330.news.uni-berlin.de

    > I have 1698/1998 Shepherd Neame Tricentennial Ale, like velvet and very
    > potent, and also a few bottles of Deuchars IPA fae the Caledonian Brewery,
    > and some Old Speckled Hen from Morlands, a good standy :)
    >
    > All chilled, with glasses from the freezer :-D

    I just fill my hot tub with home brew and submerge.....

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    No of SETI units returned: 1925
    The Old Sourdough, Aug 8, 2003
  10. slumpy

    why? Guest

    On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 20:10:47 +0100, slumpy wrote:

    >I have 1698/1998 Shepherd Neame Tricentennial Ale, like velvet and very

    <snip>
    Hansen's Creamy Root Beer GBP 0.79 works out at USD 1.26 each.

    Me
    why?, Aug 8, 2003
  11. slumpy

    Bri. Guest

    slumpy typed...
    > I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Bri. continued:
    >
    >> slumpy typed...
    >>> I have 1698/1998 Shepherd Neame Tricentennial Ale, like velvet and
    >>> very potent, and also a few bottles of Deuchars IPA fae the
    >>> Caledonian Brewery, and some Old Speckled Hen from Morlands, a good
    >>> standy :)
    >>>
    >>> All chilled, with glasses from the freezer :-D

    >> Bombardier
    >> English premium bitter.

    > Ooooh thas niuce stuff.
    > I'm into third botle and smiling a lot.

    It's a *full* pint too, that makes me smile. ;-)

    --
    Bri.
    Bri., Aug 8, 2003
  12. slumpy

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as The Old Sourdough continued:

    > On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 19:10:47 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind
    > boggled at the following statement by slumpy in message
    > news:bh0sjh$t6dt0$1@ID- 105330.news.uni-berlin.de
    >
    >> I have 1698/1998 Shepherd Neame Tricentennial Ale, like velvet and
    >> very potent, and also a few bottles of Deuchars IPA fae the
    >> Caledonian Brewery, and some Old Speckled Hen from Morlands, a good
    >> standy :)
    >>
    >> All chilled, with glasses from the freezer :-D

    > I just fill my hot tub with home brew and submerge.....

    Mmmm death by alcohol fumes poisoning...what a way to go ;-)
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Aug 8, 2003
  13. slumpy

    Raine Guest

    Gnats' Pee! Yuck!
    Raine.

    "Kenny" <> wrote in message news:bh17lb$tpa2r$-berlin.de...
    Tesco's Dutch Export, £4.99 for 12 cans.

    --

    Kenny

    Raine, Aug 8, 2003
  14. slumpy

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Kenny continued:

    > Tesco's Dutch Export, £4.99 for 12 cans.

    I really think that a stint in the corner facing the wall is in order...
    slumpy, Aug 8, 2003
  15. slumpy

    Kenny Guest

    Kenny, Aug 8, 2003
  16. slumpy

    Raine Guest

    Take it you mean with a bucket Slumpy?
    If I drank that stuff I'd need a bucket!
    Raine.

    Raine, Aug 8, 2003
  17. slumpy

    SgtMinor Guest

    The Homer I know buys Duff from Apu:

    http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Towers/6704/kwik-e-m.htm

    --
    "And no annoying sound track"

    SgtMinor, Aug 8, 2003
  18. hkmgdduuhgjghj

    Yvonne Vordzogbe, Aug 8, 2003
  19. slumpy

    bb3 Guest

    "Yvonne Vordzogbe" <> wrote in message
    > hkmgdduuhgjghj

    <snip>

    And I left my decoder ring at home...
    bb3, Aug 8, 2003
  20. slumpy

    SgtMinor Guest

    Yvonne Vordzogbe wrote:

    > hkmgdduuhgjghj

    I seem to recall hearing good things about it, but personally, I stay
    away from the Eastern European brews.

    SgtMinor, Aug 8, 2003