    Reards,
    Lynn
    To email, send to lynnward at earthlink dot net

    Lynn Ward, Mar 1, 2004

  2. Lynn Ward

    Avenger© Guest

    On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 07:41:38 GMT, Lynn Ward <>
    wrote:

    >Hopefully y'alls claim to know how to fix things other than computer
    >problems is true - we've moved and my books are in storage so I can't
    >look up the answer. We're staying at my niece's and she's got the
    >worst bunch of pots I've ever seen. Made some stew yesterday, but
    >because her large pot kindof sticks upn the middle, the stew burnet
    >somewhat at the bottom and now has a somewhat burnt taste. I seem to
    >recall there is something you can do to help take the burnt taste
    >away. Any ideas? Sure would appreciate your help.
    >
    >Reards,
    >Lynn
    >To email, send to lynnward at earthlink dot net

    Yes, aahhhh thunk youse overcooked the possum tooooo dang much!!!!!
    --

    "Put the CAT out to reply"
    *A Spam hater since 1951*

    Avenger©, Mar 1, 2004

  3. Lynn Ward

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Lynn Ward said:

    > Hopefully y'alls claim to know how to fix things other than computer
    > problems is true - we've moved and my books are in storage so I can't
    > look up the answer. We're staying at my niece's and she's got the
    > worst bunch of pots I've ever seen. Made some stew yesterday, but
    > because her large pot kindof sticks upn the middle, the stew burnet
    > somewhat at the bottom and now has a somewhat burnt taste. I seem to
    > recall there is something you can do to help take the burnt taste
    > away. Any ideas? Sure would appreciate your help.
    >
    > Reards,
    > Lynn
    > To email, send to lynnward at earthlink dot net

    Are these pots cast iron, wrought iron, pig iron, steel, stainless steel,
    copper, teflon, pyrex, rubber, plastic or paper?

    Brian H¹©, Mar 1, 2004
  4. Lynn Ward

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Brian H¹© said:

    > Lynn Ward said:
    >
    >> Hopefully y'alls claim to know how to fix things other than computer
    >> problems is true - we've moved and my books are in storage so I can't
    >> look up the answer. We're staying at my niece's and she's got the
    >> worst bunch of pots I've ever seen. Made some stew yesterday, but
    >> because her large pot kindof sticks upn the middle, the stew burnet
    >> somewhat at the bottom and now has a somewhat burnt taste. I seem to
    >> recall there is something you can do to help take the burnt taste
    >> away. Any ideas? Sure would appreciate your help.
    >>
    >> Reards,
    >> Lynn
    >> To email, send to lynnward at earthlink dot net

    > Are these pots cast iron, wrought iron, pig iron, steel, stainless steel,
    > copper, teflon, pyrex, rubber, plastic or paper?

    Oh, and, what OS?

    Brian H¹©, Mar 1, 2004
  5. Lynn Ward

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Brian H¹© said:

    > Brian H¹© said:
    >
    >> Lynn Ward said:
    >>
    >>> Hopefully y'alls claim to know how to fix things other than computer
    >>> problems is true - we've moved and my books are in storage so I can't
    >>> look up the answer. We're staying at my niece's and she's got the
    >>> worst bunch of pots I've ever seen. Made some stew yesterday, but
    >>> because her large pot kindof sticks upn the middle, the stew burnet
    >>> somewhat at the bottom and now has a somewhat burnt taste. I seem to
    >>> recall there is something you can do to help take the burnt taste
    >>> away. Any ideas? Sure would appreciate your help.
    >>>
    >>> Reards,
    >>> Lynn
    >>> To email, send to lynnward at earthlink dot net

    >> Are these pots cast iron, wrought iron, pig iron, steel, stainless steel,
    >> copper, teflon, pyrex, rubber, plastic or paper?

    Oops, forgot some choices.
    Terracotta, enamel, aluminium?

    > Oh, and, what OS?

    Regular gas or electric appliance, or microwave, open fire or stove, B-B-Q,
    blow-torch.
    Was the stew burnt in due to conduction, convection or radiation?

    Brian H¹©, Mar 1, 2004
  6. Lynn Ward

    Unknown Guest

    Induction.