So, to again prove RtS wrong...

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Evan Platt, Jul 16, 2009.

  1. Evan Platt

    Evan Platt Guest

    You'll recall RtS "No, only alt.binaries are going.

    http://tinyurl.com/n9t4tb

    Usenet Newsgroups Feature Discontinued

    On or around July 15, 2009, AT&T will no longer provide access to its
    Usenet content for AT&T Internet Services customers.

    Customers wishing to access Usenet newsgroups may do so by finding a
    third-party provider, who will charge a subscription fee.

    We hope you will continue to enjoy your AT&T Internet Services. Thank
    you for choosing AT&T -- Your World. Delivered.

    Sincerely,

    Your AT&T Internet Services Customer Care Team

    Evan Platt, Jul 16, 2009

  2. Evan Platt

    entrepreneur

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2009
    Messages:
    4
    THE FAST AND EASY WAY TO MAKE OVER £10,000. 100% LEGAL

    Make over £40,000 a month, using PAYPAL and a proven process, with just a
    £6.00 investment. It's easy, quick and simple, and can be repeated whenever
    you want. How many times do you want to make over £40,000? You choose.

    You just need to read this simple and clear report, follow the rules and
    move quickly on this one.

    A little while ago, I was browsing through newsgroups and message boards,
    and came across an article similar to this that said you could make
    thousands of pounds within weeks with only an initial investment of £6.00!
    So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was
    curious, so I kept reading. After consulting with some friends, they
    themselves heard about this but were, like me sceptical about the idea. So I
    thought to myself "why not give it a try, its only £6, I mean I've spent
    more than that on lunch!" So I gave it a try and OH MY GOD!!! Trust me, the
    results were staggering!
    Let's cut the boring part and get straight into it.

    This can be done by anyone in the world.

    PAYPAL VERIFIES THAT THIS BUSINESS PROGRAM IS 100% LEGAL AND IS A BIG HIT,
    TAKES JUST 15-30 MINUTES AND A SMALL £6 INVESTMENT.

    This project has been on TV programmes such as 20/20, Oprah, and the Wall
    Street Journal.

    It's been in existence in many forms for at least a decade.
    The entire process is FAST, EASY and VERY, VERY LUCRATIVE.
    I WAS SHOCKED WHEN I SAW HOW MUCH MONEY CAME FLOODING INTO MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT
    I turned £6 into over £10,000.

    I will GUARANTEE that you will enjoy a similar return!

    The only things you will need are:
    1. an email address.
    2. A Business or Premier PAYPAL account (FREE)
    3. Just 20 to 30 minutes of your time.

    This program takes just half an hour to set up. After that, there is
    absolutely no work whatsoever to do on your part.

    You have absolutely NOTHING to lose, and there is NO LIMIT to the amount of
    income you can generate from this one single business program

    Let's get started, just follow the instructions exactly as set out below and
    then prepare you for a HUGE influx of cash over the next 30 days! Here's
    what you need to do.

    STEP 1: Setting up your FREE PAYPAL Account
    It's extremely safe and very easy to set up a FREE PAYPAL account!

    Be sure to sign up for a FREE PREMIER or BUSINESS account (and not a
    PERSONAL account) otherwise you won't be able to receive credit card
    payments from other people.

    STEP 2: Sending PAYPAL money
    To give means to receive, and receive you will. Many waste £6 on nothing of
    use. You'll make over £10,000 with the £6 you invest.
    To send money, all you do is click on 'send money' located in blue at the
    top of the page next to 'welcome'.
    Now all you have to do is send £1.00 by way of PAYPAL to each of the email
    address below.
    Make sure the subject of the payment says... "PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR MAILING
    LIST".
    (this keeps the program 100% legal... so please don't forget!)
    These are the e-mail addresses you send £1 to. (That is £1 to each email
    address.)
    1)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5) fobaby92@ yahoo.com

    6) dunmola85@ hotmail.com

    Remember, all of this is ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are creating a service! If
    you have any doubts, please refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1241 of the United
    States Postal laws.
    STEP 3: Adding Your Email Address

    After you send your £1.00 payment, to each email on the list above, add your
    email address to the above list at position #6)

    Take the #1) email off the list that you saw above, move the other addresses
    up one - (#6 becomes #5 & #5 becomes #4 and #4 becomes #3 & #3 becomes #2
    and #2 becomes #1. etc)

    Now YOUR email address (the one used in your PAYPAL account) should be at
    #6) on the list.
    *** MAKE SURE THE EMAIL YOU SUPPLY IS EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS IN YOUR PAYPAL
    ACCOUNT SO YOU CAN GET PAID ***

    STEP 4: The Pure Joy of Receiving PAYPAL Money!

    You are now ready to post your copy of this message, to at least 50-200
    newsgroups, message boards. I post to 200 for quicker surer results. There
    are close to 32,000 news groups, this makes it easy for you to earn money.

    All you need is 200 news groups, but the more you post, the more money you
    make - as well as everyone else on the list!

    In this situation your job is to let as many people see this letter as
    possible. So they will make you and me rich and of course themselves!!! You
    can even start posting the moment your email is confirmed. Payments will
    still appear in your PAYPAL account even while your bank account is being
    confirmed.

    ***JUST MAKE SURE THE EMAIL YOU SUPPLY AND PUT AT THE BOTTOM OF LIST ABOVE,
    IS EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS ON YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT SO YOU GET PAID.***
    WHY IT'S EASY TO MAKE £10,000 CASH: OK, lets say I receive only 5 replies (a
    very low example). So then I Made £5.00 with my email at #6 on the letter.
    Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me £1.00 make the MINIMUM 200
    posting, each with my email at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the
    original 5, that is another £25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200
    MINIMUM posts with my email at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in
    an additional £125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the
    MINIMUM 200 with my email at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make
    an additional £625.00! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625
    persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my email at #2 and they only receive
    5 replies that just made me £3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all
    deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my email at #1 and if still 5
    persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive £15,625.00!
    £46,625.00! from an original investment of only £6.00! AMAZING!!

    When your email is no longer on the list, you just take the latest posting
    in the newsgroups, and send out another £6.00 to emails on the list, putting
    your email at number 6, after sending your £1 payments and start posting
    again.
    The thing to remember is, thousands of people all over the world are joining
    the internet and reading these articles everyday, JUST LIKE YOU are now!!

    All this takes is £6, which most people waste on nothing really important
    anyway.
    IT REALLY WORKS!!!

    There are tons of new honest users and new honest people who are joining the
    internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try. Estimates
    are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users of the Internet, every day.

    What will happen over the course of 30 days? Well, this money will be sent
    to you by a few thousand people just like yourself, who are willing to
    invest £6.00 and around 30 minutes of their time to receive around £30,000
    or more in cash.AT LEAST A GUARANTEED £30,000. The first payments will
    arrive within a few days and then they will continue at the rate of about
    100 payments per day for about 30 days (obviously this will depend on how
    quickly you act and how quickly people take you up on this offer and then
    pass it on). After that time, the volumes of payments begin to taper off as
    your email is removed from the No 1 position. That's all you need to do!

    There will be around £40,000 in payments waiting for you in your PAYPAL
    account within the next few weeks. £40,000 for just 30 minutes work! This is
    real money that you can spend on anything you wish! Just deposit it to your
    own bank account or spend it directly from your PAYPAL account!!! It's just
    that easy!!!
    Send your emails only to people who are likely to want to participate and
    move quickly on this.
    Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will work. This really isn't
    another one of those crazy scams! As long as people follow through with
    sending out £6.00, it works!
    Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really work. There's no use
    trying to cheat for only £6.00 Please. Use only opt-in resources for this
    material it will work for you and it works much faster without soliciting or
    spamming and has higher responses!!!
    N.B. REMEMBER, IT IS 100% LEGAL! AND THE MONEY YOU CAN MAKE IS REALISTIC.

    entrepreneur, Jul 16, 2009

  3. Evan Platt

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 21:24:29 -0500, richard <>
    wrote:

    >Excuse me? But I believe I posted that correct information some time
    >ago.
    >
    >I may have made a comment on I thought at&t was dropping usenet
    >entirely but then learned that was not correct.

    *sigh* Let's see you back out of this one. I'll stop at 3 so you don't
    look too St00pid.

    From: richard <>
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Subject: Re: No more Usenet thru AT&T
    Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 12:32:31 -0400

    Check the at&t web site.
    They clearly state they are dropping only the alt.bin hierarchy.
    IOW, it is a move to help keep down the spread of child pornography.
    As well as freeing up space on the servers.

    From: richard <>
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Subject: at&t rumor mill versus the truth
    Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 12:37:12 -0400

    http://my.att.net/newsgroup/s/s.dll?spage=cg/news/newsgroup004.htm&only=y&ck=

    A google search showed thousands of hits for the rumor mill.
    Of course, every one of the big rumor mill sites is proudly touting
    that at&t is shutting down usenet entirely.

    WRONG!

    Read the notice.
    It clearly states that only the alt.bin* hierarchies will be turned
    off.
    IOW, they are washing their hands of binaries.

    Other than that, it's business as usual.

    From: richard <>
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Subject: Re: at&t rumor mill versus the truth
    Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 18:29:51 -0400

    Obviously some of you brilliant ignorant jackasses fail to comprehend.

    Did you bother to note this part right at the start of paragraph two?

    While we will continue to provide access to newsgroups as part of our
    Internet Service Offerings,..........................

    This means they are not shutting down usenet entirely. As AT&T is a
    vast network of many sections, it is possible some sections opt to
    shutdown usenet entirely.

    But you go ahead and believe the rumor mills.

    Evan Platt, Jul 16, 2009
  4. Evan Platt

    alan Guest

    "richard" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 18:28:58 -0700, Evan Platt
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>You'll recall RtS "No, only alt.binaries are going.
    >>
    >>http://tinyurl.com/n9t4tb
    >>

    >>Usenet Newsgroups Feature Discontinued
    >>
    >>On or around July 15, 2009, AT&T will no longer provide access to its
    >>Usenet content for AT&T Internet Services customers.
    >>
    >>Customers wishing to access Usenet newsgroups may do so by finding a
    >>third-party provider, who will charge a subscription fee.
    >>
    >>We hope you will continue to enjoy your AT&T Internet Services. Thank
    >>you for choosing AT&T -- Your World. Delivered.
    >>
    >>Sincerely,
    >>
    >>Your AT&T Internet Services Customer Care Team

    > Excuse me? But I believe I posted that correct information some time
    > ago.
    >
    > I may have made a comment on I thought at&t was dropping usenet
    > entirely but then learned that was not correct.

    richard, you are *SO* full of shit ---- you were the asshole who kept on
    yammering that it was "only the binaries". you were the asshole who
    maintained that reports of at&t dropping newsgroups altogether was the stuff
    of "rumor mills". you were the asshole who refused to acknowledge official
    at&t website announcements . . .
    and ... what's this?! .... regarding at&t dropping usenet entirely, you're
    NOW (on the day they dropped usenet) saying you "then learned that was not
    correct" ??!!
    you ARE out of your fuckin mind, aren't you?

    alan, Jul 16, 2009
  5. Evan Platt

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 08:45:30 -0500, richard <>
    wrote:

    >It is not what I said, it is what at&t said.

    LOL.. Backpedal chucktard, backpedal.

    ....Only everyone else stated that the rumors were incorrect, ALL of
    usenet was being shut down, you stated you knew better.

    Backpedal. Backpedal.

    Evan Platt, Jul 16, 2009
  6. Evan Platt

    alan Guest

    "richard" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 21:22:49 -0700, "alan" <>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>"richard" <> wrote in message

    >>> Excuse me? But I believe I posted that correct information some time
    >>> ago.
    >>>
    >>> I may have made a comment on I thought at&t was dropping usenet
    >>> entirely but then learned that was not correct.

    >>richard, you are *SO* full of shit ---- you were the asshole who kept on
    >>yammering that it was "only the binaries". you were the asshole who
    >>maintained that reports of at&t dropping newsgroups altogether was the
    >>stuff
    >>of "rumor mills". you were the asshole who refused to acknowledge
    >>official
    >>at&t website announcements . . .
    >>and ... what's this?! .... regarding at&t dropping usenet entirely, you're
    >>NOW (on the day they dropped usenet) saying you "then learned that was not
    >>correct" ??!!
    >>you ARE out of your fuckin mind, aren't you?

    > The information I posted was directly from the at&t website itself.
    > At that time, only the binary groups were being dropped.

    Nope, richard --- *at that time* the at&t website had two announcements:
    (1) the announcement referring to dropping of binary groups.
    http://my.att.net/newsgroup/s/s.dll?spage=cg/news/newsgroup004.htm&only=y&ck=
    (2) the announcement referring to dropping of usenet access altogether.
    http://my.att.net/newsgroup/s/s.dll?spage=cg/news/newsgroup001.htm&only=y&ck=
    You chose to ignore announcement #2, and cited announcement #1 as proof that
    reports of announcement #2 were spurious.

    You're an amazing character, richard --- only a fool would go to the trouble
    of denying what is so clearly on record . . .
    http://groups.google.com/group/24ho...en&lnk=gst&q=at&t rumor mill#b1206db55028e166

    alan, Jul 16, 2009
  7. Evan Platt

    alan Guest

    "richard" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 20:57:59 -0700, Evan Platt
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 21:24:29 -0500, richard <>
    >>wrote:
    >>
    >>>Excuse me? But I believe I posted that correct information some time
    >>>ago.
    >>>
    >>>I may have made a comment on I thought at&t was dropping usenet
    >>>entirely but then learned that was not correct.

    >>*sigh* Let's see you back out of this one. I'll stop at 3 so you don't
    >>look too St00pid.
    >>

    > Why thank you Evan. For shooting yourself in the ass.
    > Your claim is that I had posted the closing of usenet entirely. . .

    Holy shit, richard, evan made no such claim --- he claimed, instead, that
    you (in the face of abundant evidence to the contrary) insisted that only
    binaries were affected
    But you know that, don't you?
    If nothing else, you ARE an inventive little weasel, aren't you?

    alan, Jul 16, 2009
  8. Evan Platt

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 12:40:44 -0500, richard <>
    wrote:

    >Just to let you know, I've found people in other newsgroups who have
    >suddenly found out at&t is no longer hosting usenet.

    Uhhh really? You think?

    >That decision was not announced.

    Oh boy.

    Yes, it was.

    Evan Platt, Jul 16, 2009
  9. Evan Platt

    alan Guest

    "richard" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 18:28:58 -0700, Evan Platt
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>You'll recall RtS "No, only alt.binaries are going.
    >>
    >>http://tinyurl.com/n9t4tb
    >>

    >>Usenet Newsgroups Feature Discontinued
    >>
    >>On or around July 15, 2009, AT&T will no longer provide access to its
    >>Usenet content for AT&T Internet Services customers.
    >>
    >>Customers wishing to access Usenet newsgroups may do so by finding a
    >>third-party provider, who will charge a subscription fee.
    >>
    >>We hope you will continue to enjoy your AT&T Internet Services. Thank
    >>you for choosing AT&T -- Your World. Delivered.
    >>
    >>Sincerely,
    >>
    >>Your AT&T Internet Services Customer Care Team

    > Just to let you know, I've found people in other newsgroups who have
    > suddenly found out at&t is no longer hosting usenet. That decision was
    > not announced.

    richard, you're truly amazing . . .

    alan, Jul 16, 2009
  10. Evan Platt

    cully when Guest

    The Old Sourdough wrote:
    > richard mumbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >> On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 18:28:58 -0700, Evan Platt
    >> <> wrote:

    >>> You'll recall RtS "No, only alt.binaries are going.
    >>>
    >>> http://tinyurl.com/n9t4tb
    >>>

    >>> Usenet Newsgroups Feature Discontinued
    >>>
    >>> On or around July 15, 2009, AT&T will no longer provide access to its
    >>> Usenet content for AT&T Internet Services customers.
    >>>
    >>> Customers wishing to access Usenet newsgroups may do so by finding a
    >>> third-party provider, who will charge a subscription fee.
    >>>
    >>> We hope you will continue to enjoy your AT&T Internet Services. Thank
    >>> you for choosing AT&T -- Your World. Delivered.
    >>>
    >>> Sincerely,
    >>>
    >>> Your AT&T Internet Services Customer Care Team

    >> Just to let you know, I've found people in other newsgroups who have
    >> suddenly found out at&t is no longer hosting usenet. That decision was
    >> not announced.

    > <Snort> ...<snark>...BWAAAHAAAHAAAA!!!!

    AT&T dropped binaries almost a year ago and they did send out an
    announcement to their current customers about dropping the remainder.
    Irritated me both times but they are the only DSL game around here.

    cully when, Jul 16, 2009
  11. Evan Platt

    Mara Guest

    On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 14:49:54 -0500, The Old Sourdough <> wrote:

    > richard mumbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >> On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 18:28:58 -0700, Evan Platt
    >><> wrote:

    >>>You'll recall RtS "No, only alt.binaries are going.
    >>>
    >>>http://tinyurl.com/n9t4tb
    >>>

    >>>Usenet Newsgroups Feature Discontinued
    >>>
    >>>On or around July 15, 2009, AT&T will no longer provide access to its
    >>>Usenet content for AT&T Internet Services customers.
    >>>
    >>>Customers wishing to access Usenet newsgroups may do so by finding a
    >>>third-party provider, who will charge a subscription fee.
    >>>
    >>>We hope you will continue to enjoy your AT&T Internet Services. Thank
    >>>you for choosing AT&T -- Your World. Delivered.
    >>>
    >>>Sincerely,
    >>>
    >>>Your AT&T Internet Services Customer Care Team

    >> Just to let you know, I've found people in other newsgroups who have
    >> suddenly found out at&t is no longer hosting usenet. That decision was
    >> not announced.

    ><Snort> ...<snark>...BWAAAHAAAHAAAA!!!!

    LMAO! He really *is* st00pid.

    --
    "You can't rush the kind of cool *we* are."
    --Erekosë, Evil Abuse Minion #5

    Mara, Jul 16, 2009