    of deleting and removing histort, more so on my desttop they know where I
    have been how many times I have looking at my email or any program,
    Desperately seeking advice on how they do it: thanks guys,
    =?Utf-8?B?cHJpc2NpbGxh?=, May 24, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?cHJpc2NpbGxh?=

    Thor Guest

    are you using passwords?

    "priscilla" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > could someone please tell me if it is possible for others to see where I
    > have
    > been on my computor, I know about history and recent documents, is there
    > another way of doing this, we are networked x 6 computors, how can someone
    > know where I have been and is there any way besides passwords of blocking
    > them, they even know where I have been on the internet even when I make
    > sure
    > of deleting and removing histort, more so on my desttop they know where I
    > have been how many times I have looking at my email or any program,

    how do you know?

    Thor, May 24, 2007

  3. hi Thor, thanks for replying, no there is no passwords,, where so these
    people go to get this information, thanks Thor, dionne

    =?Utf-8?B?cHJpc2NpbGxh?=, May 24, 2007
  4. no I am not using passwords

    =?Utf-8?B?cHJpc2NpbGxh?=, May 24, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?cHJpc2NpbGxh?= <> wrote in

    > could someone please tell me if it is possible for others to see where
    > I have been on my computor, I know about history and recent documents,
    > is there another way of doing this, we are networked x 6 computors,
    > how can someone know where I have been and is there any way besides
    > passwords of blocking them, they even know where I have been on the
    > internet even when I make sure of deleting and removing histort, more
    > so on my desttop they know where I have been how many times I have
    > looking at my email or any program, Desperately seeking advice on how
    > they do it: thanks guys,

    Who are "They"? Is the CIA after you?
    Red Swingline Stapler, May 24, 2007
  6. Noooooo Silly! its at the resort I work at, its just really pissing me off
    that one can go so deep into a computor to find out where another person has
    been, even just on desk top, how is it done, I want to pay back ha ha ha
    thanks guys....

    =?Utf-8?B?cHJpc2NpbGxh?=, May 24, 2007
  7. =?Utf-8?B?cHJpc2NpbGxh?= <> wrote in

    > Noooooo Silly! its at the resort I work at, its just really pissing me
    > off that one can go so deep into a computor to find out where another
    > person has been, even just on desk top, how is it done, I want to pay
    > back ha ha ha thanks guys....

    Well, now I see. "They" is your employers. They probably have a keylogger
    program installed on your machine, and if their IT staff is any good at
    their job you will not be able to do much about it, short of shoving virus
    infected disks in your machine and trying to take down the network :p

    Maybe try using the computer for what you are paid for and don't worry
    about it?
    Red Swingline Stapler, May 25, 2007