    Linux has never had any foot hold as a major player in the client server
    environment -- never.

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Jun 25, 2006

  2. Duane Arnold

    Guest

    When you troll, you come in swinging...

    --
    One of Criss Angel's freakiest Illusions
    http://tinyurl.com/ocyby

  3. Duane Arnold

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Re: So much for the Linux Web Servers and Linux has got the serverworld.

    wrote:
    > Duane Arnold <""Yep-Don't-Bother\"@You-got-it-right@.BET"> wrote:
    >

    > When you troll, you come in swinging...

    Well, I am not on the outside looking in and I see where companies are
    starting to head in creating business solutions that run in the
    corporate/business world. .Net crosses the Web server, client server and
    desktop environments.

    http://www.dotnetlanguages.net/DNL/Resources.aspx

    It's about that .NET Framework as ratified by the ISO and ECMA.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Language_Infrastructure

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Jun 25, 2006
  4. Duane Arnold

    Seatoller Guest

    On Sat, 24 Jun 2006 22:19:13 -0700, Pennywise wrote:

    > Duane Arnold <""Yep-Don't-Bother\"@You-got-it-right@.BET"> wrote:
    >

    > When you troll, you come in swinging...

    <snip>

    > |>Linux has never had any foot hold as a major player in the client server
    > |>environment -- never.

    Which just goes to show what little he knows. Netcraft would certainly
    disagree with him.

    Of course MS may /bribe/ people to change to them, as they did with
    GoDaddy.
    Seatoller, Jun 25, 2006
  5. Duane Arnold

    Seatoller wrote:
    > On Sat, 24 Jun 2006 22:19:13 -0700, Pennywise wrote:
    >

    >> Duane Arnold <""Yep-Don't-Bother\"@You-got-it-right@.BET"> wrote:
    >>

    >>When you troll, you come in swinging...
    >>

    > <snip>

    > Which just goes to show what little he knows. Netcraft would certainly
    > disagree with him.
    >
    > Of course MS may /bribe/ people to change to them, as they did with
    > GoDaddy.

    I knew this *clown* would come a running. You *clown* you don't even
    know the difference between a Web server and a client server.

    No one cares if MS paid somebody or not. If Linux was that tough and had
    some kind of clout, companies would not be jumping ship. The bottom line
    is Win 2K3 Server and IIS 6 can match Linux and Apache and they are
    jumping ship.

    The bottom line is that Windows severs dominate the client server
    environment. And again Web server solutions and client server solutions
    are two different things.

    The bottom line with Linux is that the Linux platform has nothing that
    can match .NET not in the Web server, client server or desktop
    environments and Java can't match it either.

    Linux has nothing that can match the power and ease of creating
    programmed business solutions in the corporate/business world like .NET
    and they are beginning to recognize it and are going to it. And not
    everything running in the corporate/business worlds are canned packages.
    Corporations/businesses must program tailor made business solutions to
    meet their objectives.

    In addition to that, the whole corporate/business world is not running
    on Web server solutions either.

    You come up with some proof as to how much you know about what's
    happening in IT, IT programming, and the corporate/business worlds,
    because I don't see anything coming from you but your continuous lips
    and your lip service.

    What you are is a dumb home user with a little bit of knowledge that
    think you have your finger on the IT field not only in the US but around
    world. You don't know *jack* is the bottom line, because you're not in
    the IT field or the corporate/business worlds period using the
    technology or you would not be making the dumb and stupid statements
    that you continue to make about Linux or MS.

    <snip>
    >Also, as there are as many Linux servers as there are Windows, how come
    >> Linux servers haven't been attacked? Answer - because it's not
    >> vulnerable in the same way as Windows.

    Correct. And in fact there are /more/ linux servers than windows ones
    (according to Netcraft's survey).
    <snip>

    I like your stupid statement about Linux has control of the server world
    period when that is not the case. You twisted it to fit your needs. The
    only dominance Linux has is with Web servers and nothing else and it's
    starting to lose that. The bottom line is that you don't know *jack* and
    you make it up as you go from minute to minute and day to day.

    Sea-Cream you *clown*, you can't have it both ways. She can't say on one
    hand that Linux is dominating the Web server world with someone who
    produces the statistics, and then on the other hand, she tries to deny
    the statistics from the same company/people indicating that the trend is
    happening. It's a hypocrite's move.

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Jun 25, 2006
  6. Duane Arnold

    why? Guest

    On Sun, 25 Jun 2006 05:09:28 GMT, Duane Arnold
    <""Yep-Don't-Bother\"@You-got-it-right@.BET"> wrote:

    >So much for Linux with Apache as being the major player with the Web
    >Server environment. It's going to start loosing more Web server share
    >due to emergence of .Net, as companies are making that move to use .NET
    >instead of Java.

    That's just the next fad, it was similar when Apache climbed up the
    ranks and the time Java was the in thing. The increase in job adverts
    went up the same way for (the then) newer technologies.

    <snip>

    >Linux has never had any foot hold as a major player in the client server
    >environment -- never.

    Not major in that context, although it does some very good server stuff.

    Me
    why?, Jun 25, 2006
  7. Duane Arnold

    why? wrote:
    > On Sun, 25 Jun 2006 05:09:28 GMT, Duane Arnold
    > <""Yep-Don't-Bother\"@You-got-it-right@.BET"> wrote:
    >

    >>So much for Linux with Apache as being the major player with the Web
    >>Server environment. It's going to start loosing more Web server share
    >>due to emergence of .Net, as companies are making that move to use .NET
    >>instead of Java.

    > That's just the next fad, it was similar when Apache climbed up the
    > ranks and the time Java was the in thing. The increase in job adverts
    > went up the same way for (the then) newer technologies.

    Java was the fad and Java is not a standard and is not backed by the ISO
    and ECMA. .NET is a standard in the industry due to the .NET Framework.
    ..NET solutions such as the Share Point server, Biz Talk server and other
    ..NET server solutions running on Win 2K3 servers are being implemented
    in the corporate environment.

    I know and have interviewed with companies that are taking their entire
    Cobol Micro Focus solutions and converting them over to Cobol.Net so
    that they can take advantage of the other .Net solutions. I have been
    on interviews in companies where the decision making process was between
    Java and .NET and they went with .NET. And was not due to total Web
    solutions either.

    The whole world is not running on WEB servers and Linux is not the
    dominate player in the client server or desktop environments. In the
    long run, I don't think Linux will continue the dominate the Web server
    environment either. But that's just my take on it.

    > <snip>
    >
    >>Linux has never had any foot hold as a major player in the client server
    >>environment -- never.

    > Not major in that context, although it does some very good server stuff.

    No doubt, but for the most part, they are not running the overall
    corporate/business world and they are certainly not dominating it.

    I don't see major vendors developing applications to run on the Linux
    platform such as accounting and general ledger, inventory, purchase
    orders, regulatory management information system and many other such
    solutions that drive business like I see it in the Windows environment.

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Jun 25, 2006
  8. Duane Arnold

    why? Guest

    On Sun, 25 Jun 2006 17:48:23 GMT, Duane Arnold wrote:

    >why? wrote:
    >> On Sun, 25 Jun 2006 05:09:28 GMT, Duane Arnold
    >> <""Yep-Don't-Bother\"@You-got-it-right@.BET"> wrote:
    >>

    >>>So much for Linux with Apache as being the major player with the Web
    >>>Server environment. It's going to start loosing more Web server share
    >>>due to emergence of .Net, as companies are making that move to use .NET
    >>>instead of Java.

    >> That's just the next fad, it was similar when Apache climbed up the
    >> ranks and the time Java was the in thing. The increase in job adverts
    >> went up the same way for (the then) newer technologies.

    >Java was the fad and Java is not a standard and is not backed by the ISO
    >and ECMA. .NET is a standard in the industry due to the .NET Framework.

    How can something so new be a standard, perhaps an emerging standard as
    it's deployed. However it's on the back of MS server deployments, I
    would have thought than any level of changeover just to .NET something
    which does seem to be happening it not looking into it enough.

    There was a recent qip IIRC in some online news article, along the lines
    of - How do MS annoy every developer? They rewrite 10,000 modules for
    ..NET that aren't compatable with VC++ anymore.

    >.NET solutions such as the Share Point server, Biz Talk server and other

    That seems just a bit suspect from MS, alter all thier track record on
    standards isn't the best.

    >.NET server solutions running on Win 2K3 servers are being implemented
    >in the corporate environment.

    Seeing that at work, mainly because of historical MS background.

    >I know and have interviewed with companies that are taking their entire
    >Cobol Micro Focus solutions and converting them over to Cobol.Net so

    Wow, it's been an long time since I have seen MF Cobol. Just being able
    to .NET that for db interfacing / reporting sounds like the sort of
    thing a lot of managers need :)

    >that they can take advantage of the other .Net solutions. I have been

    Nothing wrong with that except the division between that those that do
    beacuse of a need and those that jump on the .NET bandwagon.

    >on interviews in companies where the decision making process was between
    >Java and .NET and they went with .NET. And was not due to total Web
    >solutions either.
    >
    >The whole world is not running on WEB servers and Linux is not the
    >dominate player in the client server or desktop environments. In the
    >long run, I don't think Linux will continue the dominate the Web server
    >environment either. But that's just my take on it.

    It's an issue often seen seen as lacking support (Linux) however
    everyone had to learn MS platforms or something else. I just wish things
    went - platform who cares , the app to do the job runs on X.

    It's the MS be all and end all that bugs me, rather than use what works.

    >> <snip>
    >>
    >>>Linux has never had any foot hold as a major player in the client server
    >>>environment -- never.

    >> Not major in that context, although it does some very good server stuff.

    >No doubt, but for the most part, they are not running the overall
    >corporate/business world and they are certainly not dominating it.

    Out primary DNS/DHCP boxes are secured RHEL, it's a vast improvement on
    the poor performance the Windows boxes used to be. But as you say it's
    not a global / major use.

    >I don't see major vendors developing applications to run on the Linux
    >platform such as accounting and general ledger, inventory, purchase

    Correct, an area sadly lacking. IIRC it's only the last month or so I
    saw a review of Linux apps that do things like MS Money, Quicken and
    other SOHO accounting apps.

    >orders, regulatory management information system and many other such
    >solutions that drive business like I see it in the Windows environment.

    Quite right. Our business is electronics and as such we see a lot of
    Linux test gear, Apple PPC racks and so on. They do these things
    wonderfully and Windows doesn't. I even have a Linux network monitor on
    my desk, the managment don't like it until they either need a report or
    are reminded how much the Win version costs :)

    Perhaps that's something MS should work on, a lot of the stuff I use on
    Linux is free because the compilers are free, The developers do a great
    job on dual platform versions but have to charge for the MS one as they
    have to buy a compiler from MS.

    Me
    why?, Jun 25, 2006
  9. Duane Arnold

    why? wrote:
    > On Sun, 25 Jun 2006 17:48:23 GMT, Duane Arnold wrote:
    >

    >>why? wrote:

    >>>That's just the next fad, it was similar when Apache climbed up the
    >>>ranks and the time Java was the in thing. The increase in job adverts
    >>>went up the same way for (the then) newer technologies.

    >>Java was the fad and Java is not a standard and is not backed by the ISO
    >>and ECMA. .NET is a standard in the industry due to the .NET Framework.

    > How can something so new be a standard, perhaps an emerging standard as
    > it's deployed. However it's on the back of MS server deployments, I
    > would have thought than any level of changeover just to .NET something
    > which does seem to be happening it not looking into it enough.

    What are you talking about? The ISO and the ECMA governing bodies of
    standards says it so. And besides .NET has been around since 2001 and
    it is now 2006.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Language_Infrastructure#Standardization_and_Licensing

    This is what it means to be a standard.

    http://www.dotnetlanguages.net/DNL/Resources.aspx

    The CLI was made a standard long ago and C#.NET became a standard in
    2004 I think and C++ Net will soon follow.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C_Sharp

    This is what it means to be a standard a standard controlled and owned
    by the ISO and ECMA Standard committees.

    http://www.mono-project.com/Mono:About

    MS doesn't own or control .NET. That's right it gave it all away it's
    free to other vendors wanting to implement the .NET Framework with
    programming languages.

    Man, .NET runs on phones and watches, as I was shown how to do it during
    my .NET training.

    > There was a recent qip IIRC in some online news article, along the lines
    > of - How do MS annoy every developer? They rewrite 10,000 modules for
    > .NET that aren't compatable with VC++ anymore.

    Visual C++ is VS Studio 6 and no they cannot make .NET compatible with
    VS 6 C++ as MS doesn't own the .NET Framework or C++ .NET, which is
    scheduled to become a standard.

    However, MS did make .NET backward compatible with VB 6 since MS owns
    and controlled VB.NET.

    >>.NET solutions such as the Share Point server, Biz Talk server and other

    > That seems just a bit suspect from MS, alter all thier track record on
    > standards isn't the best.

    Again MS gave .NET away and companies are using the server solutions.
    The company I am working at currently has the Biz Talk server connected
    to the AS400 sending and receiving data. And the do have to pay for the
    server. Do you know what a Share Point server is about?

    >>.NET server solutions running on Win 2K3 servers are being implemented
    >>in the corporate environment.

    > Seeing that at work, mainly because of historical MS background.

    No, you are wrong as companies start position themselves to use .NET
    solutions.

    And lets get this straight. Companies do not start haphazardly using
    ..NET. Most that have any sense will bring in a .NET Architecture
    whether that be a contractor or full time employee to set up the
    appropriate company Framework to use the .Net Framework for it's
    internal and external business solutions.

    >>I know and have interviewed with companies that are taking their entire
    >>Cobol Micro Focus solutions and converting them over to Cobol.Net so

    > Wow, it's been an long time since I have seen MF Cobol. Just being able
    > to .NET that for db interfacing / reporting sounds like the sort of
    > thing a lot of managers need :)

    Oh, it's still being used and major insurance companies and others use
    MF Cobol as the administration systems uses it.

    >>that they can take advantage of the other .Net solutions. I have been

    > Nothing wrong with that except the division between that those that do
    > beacuse of a need and those that jump on the .NET bandwagon.

    I can see nothing wrong in making that move, since MS doesn't own or
    control .NET.

    >>on interviews in companies where the decision making process was between
    >>Java and .NET and they went with .NET. And was not due to total Web
    >>solutions either.
    >>
    >>The whole world is not running on WEB servers and Linux is not the
    >>dominate player in the client server or desktop environments. In the
    >>long run, I don't think Linux will continue the dominate the Web server
    >>environment either. But that's just my take on it.

    > It's an issue often seen seen as lacking support (Linux) however
    > everyone had to learn MS platforms or something else. I just wish things
    > went - platform who cares , the app to do the job runs on X.

    I think .NET may have a play in it.

    > It's the MS be all and end all that bugs me, rather than use what works.

    You can't stop progress.

    >>><snip>

    >>>Not major in that context, although it does some very good server stuff.

    >>No doubt, but for the most part, they are not running the overall
    >>corporate/business world and they are certainly not dominating it.

    > Out primary DNS/DHCP boxes are secured RHEL, it's a vast improvement on
    > the poor performance the Windows boxes used to be. But as you say it's
    > not a global / major use.

    We are talking to different things. I am talking about *business
    solutions* You're talking DNS and DHCP boxes and that is totally
    different from *business* solutions running in a corporate client sever
    environment.

    >>I don't see major vendors developing applications to run on the Linux
    >>platform such as accounting and general ledger, inventory, purchase

    > Correct, an area sadly lacking. IIRC it's only the last month or so I
    > saw a review of Linux apps that do things like MS Money, Quicken and
    > other SOHO accounting apps.

    I am not talking about solutions such as that as you explained above. Do
    you think some company worth its beans such as ADM, Swiss RE Life and
    Health Covance Medical and other such companies of that nature are
    using any of it? Maybe some individual at some department level running
    such solutions on his or her desktop. But I guarantee such solutions are
    not being used in the client server environment. We are talking to
    different things when it comes to that.

    >>orders, regulatory management information system and many other such
    >>solutions that drive business like I see it in the Windows environment.

    > Quite right. Our business is electronics and as such we see a lot of
    > Linux test gear, Apple PPC racks and so on. They do these things
    > wonderfully and Windows doesn't. I even have a Linux network monitor on
    > my desk, the managment don't like it until they either need a report or
    > are reminded how much the Win version costs :)

    Of course, you're talking non *business* solutions here and that's
    different from what I am talking about. And no one and I mean no one
    provides better solutions for vendors than MS when it comes to
    developing in house or 3rd party business solutions -- no body, maybe
    vendors on the IBM on the mainframes.

    > Perhaps that's something MS should work on, a lot of the stuff I use on
    > Linux is free because the compilers are free, The developers do a great
    > job on dual platform versions but have to charge for the MS one as they
    > have to buy a compiler from MS.

    No they don't with .NET. There are free IDE's and compilers for .NET.
    Both C#, C++ and VB.NET, since MS doesn't own .NET Framework. ;-)

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=free .net IDE and compiler for C#&btnG=Search

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Jun 26, 2006
  10. Duane Arnold

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Re: So much for the Linux Web Servers and Linux has got the serverworld.

    I just want to give you the big picture about .Net and that .Net
    Framework, C# .NET and C++ .NET as ratified or will be ratified by the
    ISO and ECMA.

    http://www.mono-project.com/Main_Page

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Jun 26, 2006
  11. Duane Arnold

    elaich Guest

    wrote in news:n57s929d3j1mdj0nsa82csibp7bvjft4p7@
    4ax.com:

    > When you troll, you come in swinging...

    He's been an idiot for years, and isn't getting any better.
    elaich, Jun 26, 2006
  12. Duane Arnold

    elaich wrote:
    > wrote in news:n57s929d3j1mdj0nsa82csibp7bvjft4p7@
    > 4ax.com:
    >

    >>When you troll, you come in swinging...

    > He's been an idiot for years, and isn't getting any better.

    You're right there with me you *clown* and you're another one that
    really doesn't know jack either. Another one of the dumb ass home users
    not in the IT field. So what can be expected from a fool like you?
    You'll do good to keep up with your weak ass knowledge about PFW(s). ;-)

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Jun 26, 2006
  13. Duane Arnold

    why? Guest

    On Sun, 25 Jun 2006 23:59:28 GMT, Duane Arnold wrote:

    >why? wrote:

    >>>Java was the fad and Java is not a standard and is not backed by the ISO
    >>>and ECMA. .NET is a standard in the industry due to the .NET Framework.

    >> How can something so new be a standard, perhaps an emerging standard as
    >> it's deployed. However it's on the back of MS server deployments, I
    >> would have thought than any level of changeover just to .NET something
    >> which does seem to be happening it not looking into it enough.

    >What are you talking about? The ISO and the ECMA governing bodies of
    >standards says it so. And besides .NET has been around since 2001 and
    >it is now 2006.

    It's been a developers thing for that long, the emergence of big .NET
    apps hasn't. Sure there are a lot of smaller stuff, but nothing else,
    for the type of business I see.

    <sbip standards links>

    >http://www.mono-project.com/Mono:About

    Was thinking about using Mono anyway, I could really do with something
    on a Linux box but have something the current MS developers could cope
    with.

    >MS doesn't own or control .NET. That's right it gave it all away it's
    >free to other vendors wanting to implement the .NET Framework with
    >programming languages.

    <snip>

    >> That seems just a bit suspect from MS, alter all thier track record on
    >> standards isn't the best.

    >Again MS gave .NET away and companies are using the server solutions.
    >The company I am working at currently has the Biz Talk server connected
    >to the AS400 sending and receiving data. And the do have to pay for the
    >server. Do you know what a Share Point server is about?

    SP yes, it's not something happening in our place, it's always very slow
    to look stuff like this.

    <snip>

    >And lets get this straight. Companies do not start haphazardly using
    >.NET. Most that have any sense will bring in a .NET Architecture

    Guess it all depends on the company, our place is full of developers
    that have a job to do, however looking at the software ordered, the rise
    in .NET boxes / tools and server 2003 boxes and knowing there isn't a
    common project running in the background. That's just how I see it's
    use.

    >whether that be a contractor or full time employee to set up the
    >appropriate company Framework to use the .Net Framework for it's
    >internal and external business solutions.

    That's the bit that always sounds good, we tend to go for the contractor
    then they vanish and it's a flop.

    <snip>

    >> Nothing wrong with that except the division between that those that do
    >> beacuse of a need and those that jump on the .NET bandwagon.

    >I can see nothing wrong in making that move, since MS doesn't own or
    >control .NET.

    I thought for a long time it as just a license.

    <snip>

    why?, Jun 27, 2006
  14. Duane Arnold

    Duane Arnold Guest

    > It's been a developers thing for that long, the emergence of big .NET
    > apps hasn't. Sure there are a lot of smaller stuff, but nothing else,
    > for the type of business I see.

    There are big time .Net solution in the corporate/business world both in
    house written and 3rd party solutions. RMIS systems, that are written in
    ..NET both 3rd party and in house, company Internet/Intranet Web portals, Web
    Dashboard applications the State of Nevada contacted me about that project.

    I recently came off the Maine Insurance Underwriting application that is
    nationwide. Now, I am moving on to another Insurance Underwriting
    application for a major insurance company for agents and underwriters
    around the US.

    I know a friend and his wife that converts e-business banking sites to .Net
    with several contracts around the US being worked. Major 3rd party Insurance
    Administration applications converted to .Net. The Ohio State Board of
    Education contacted me about the administration system that is .NET that
    needs maintenance work. The state of Ohio Taxation contacted me about .NET
    tax administration system they were writing, the state of Minnesota and
    Illinois have contacted me.

    I don't even want to go into the private sector that has made contact with
    me. .Net is hot and heavy. Many companies that must abide by the ISO and
    ECMA regulator standards in order to do business and stay compliant within
    their respective industries such as manufacturing and inventory, medical,
    transportation etc., etc are coming to .Net because it is ISO and ECMA
    compliant. I don't think you fully understands what the means.

    I have gotten phone calls from around the US to work contracts for
    government and the private sectors to develop .NET business solutions, even
    calls out of India to come there. ;-)

    No put down to you Why but you do not know what you're talking about. You
    are not a Business Application Programmer that's in the know.

    BTW, I am the best at what I do and I have been doing it since 1980
    programming wise and started in IT in 1971 when Apple was in a wooden box.
    ;-)

    I don't know what part of the world you're from, but here in the US, .Net is
    heavy and it will start coming to the consumer market.

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Jun 27, 2006
  15. Duane Arnold

    Seatoller Guest

    On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 14:32:07 +0000, elaich wrote:

    > wrote in news:n57s929d3j1mdj0nsa82csibp7bvjft4p7@
    > 4ax.com:
    >
    >> When you troll, you come in swinging...

    > He's been an idiot for years, and isn't getting any better.

    Yes. I suppose like all stupid trolls, he keeps trying to reply to me,
    though he's been binned for years.

    --
    Never argue with an idiot. First
    they drag you /down/ to their level,
    Seatoller, Jun 27, 2006
  16. Duane Arnold

    Seatoller wrote:
    > On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 14:32:07 +0000, elaich wrote:
    >

    >> wrote in news:n57s929d3j1mdj0nsa82csibp7bvjft4p7@
    >>4ax.com:
    >>

    >>>When you troll, you come in swinging...

    >>He's been an idiot for years, and isn't getting any better.

    > Yes. I suppose like all stupid trolls, he keeps trying to reply to me,
    > though he's been binned for years.

    This *clown* I have only been messing around with for the last few
    months. So where she is coming up with this years is beyond me.

    I certainly don't want to have anything to do with Sea-Cream the *clown.

    All I am doing is countering the mis-information this *clown* continues
    to dump out about Linux and MS and what is happening in the business
    world and IT, as if she is some kind of business world IT goddess.

    The Linux statistics *whore* that's all she is and is nothing more than
    a dumb ass home user on the loose posting statistics.

    There have been plenty of posts made in this NG for Linux help
    solutions. All this *clown* ever does that I have seen is start rattling
    off about Linux this and MS that with Linux *statistics* and doing the
    MS piss. ;-)

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Jun 27, 2006
  17. Re: So much for the Linux Web Servers and Linux has got the serverworld.

    Seatoller wrote:
    > On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 14:32:07 +0000, elaich wrote:
    >

    >> wrote in news:n57s929d3j1mdj0nsa82csibp7bvjft4p7@
    >>4ax.com:
    >>

    >>>When you troll, you come in swinging...

    >>He's been an idiot for years, and isn't getting any better.

    > Yes. I suppose like all stupid trolls, he keeps trying to reply to me,
    > though he's been binned for years.

    *I am just checking to see if she has some kahoonas on her. The *ho* is
    trying to punch and run.* ;-)

    <repost>

    Linux *Ho* see me -- > from Duane, Jun 27, 2006
  18. Duane Arnold

    Mara wrote:
    > On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 11:50:36 GMT, Duane Arnold <"I want you to see me"@.BET>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>Seatoller wrote:

    >>>Yes. I suppose like all stupid trolls, he keeps trying to reply to me,
    >>>though he's been binned for years.
    >>>

    >>This *clown* I have only been messing around with for the last few
    >>months. So where she is coming up with this years is beyond me.

    > You're a idiot, Duane. You've had your ass kicked in so many usenet newsgroups
    > it's a wonder you don't just wear a boot up there permanently. You can't even
    > troll well. All you do is continue to make yourself look like usenet's most
    > boring fucktard. Your posts are good is someone needs a nap, but that's it.
    >
    > "Back to the cesspool with you, shitwit."
    >
    > <snip fuckwit's drool>

    How is that my ass is being kicked when I only frequent 5 NG(s) and I
    don't see your dumb ass posting in any of them?

    Could it be you stupid clown that I don't frequent the same NG(s) that
    you're in and I am being impersonated you jack ass?

    Duane
    Duane Arnold, Jun 27, 2006
  19. Duane Arnold

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Re: So much for the Linux Web Servers and Linux has got the serverworld.

    I see your dumb ass posting up and down this NG. Do you see up in your
    face you stupid *ho*?

    Duane
    Duane Arnold, Jun 27, 2006
  20. Duane Arnold

    Seatoller Guest

    On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 07:43:22 -0500, Mara wrote:

    > On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 11:50:36 GMT, Duane Arnold <"I want you to see me"@.BET>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Seatoller wrote:

    >>> Yes. I suppose like all stupid trolls, he keeps trying to reply to me,
    >>> though he's been binned for years.
    >>>

    >>This *clown* I have only been messing around with for the last few
    >>months. So where she is coming up with this years is beyond me.

    > You're a idiot, Duane. You've had your ass kicked in so many usenet newsgroups
    > it's a wonder you don't just wear a boot up there permanently. You can't even
    > troll well. All you do is continue to make yourself look like usenet's most
    > boring fucktard. Your posts are good is someone needs a nap, but that's it.
    >
    > "Back to the cesspool with you, shitwit."
    >
    > <snip fuckwit's drool>

    So, the troll did try to reply.
    Did I say I'd binned it in /this/ particular NG & recently? So once again
    the troll adds 2+2 & gets 6... Seems figuring stuff out is beyond it too.
    From what I've just said, & what you've posted, maybe the troll can get a
    clue, though I wouldn't count on it.
    Seatoller, Jun 27, 2006