    again, 'cause we're cool, and they're all corporate nazis, like!"
    face-saving bluff.

    Derek Janssen (it's beginning to lose credibility for them)

    Derek Janssen, Apr 10, 2007

  3. Telstar

    MassiveProng Guest

    MassiveProng, Apr 10, 2007
  4. Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute, Apr 10, 2007
  5. Telstar

    MassiveProng Guest

    On 10 Apr 2007 13:05:54 GMT, "Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute"
    <> Gave us:

    >In message news:eveu84$5ku$, Telstar sprach forth the
    >following:
    >
    >> http://apnews.excite.com/article/20070409/D8ODASIO0.html

    >Yawn. That'll last a week.

    Wanna bet, retard?

    You start a bet at Vegas, and I'll get online and bet against your
    retarded ass.

    Just remember, dumbfuck... it never got cracked the last time...
    it got exposed, just like the keys for regular DVD did, except in this
    case, the encryption is much much stronger and a total retard like you
    and a thousand wanna be genius hackers won't get it any time soon.

    MassiveProng, Apr 11, 2007
  6. Telstar

    Jay G. Guest

    Jay G., Apr 11, 2007
  7. Telstar

    Lamey Guest

    Lamey, Apr 12, 2007
  8. Telstar

    TB Guest

    "MassiveClit" farted:

    >>Yawn. That'll last a week.

    > Wanna bet, retard?
    >
    > You get a room in Vegas, and I'll get online and do your retarded ass.

    Wotta shock.

    T.B.

    TB, Apr 12, 2007
  9. Telstar

    MassiveProng Guest

    On 12 Apr 2007 00:47:18 GMT, Lamey <> Gave us:

    >MassiveProng <> wrote in
    >
    >> On Mon, 9 Apr 2007 19:53:48 -0700, "Telstar" <> Gave us:
    >>
    >>>http://apnews.excite.com/article/20070409/D8ODASIO0.html
    >>>

    >> Good job!
    >>

    >**** off.

    You first, stalktard asswipe.

    MassiveProng, Apr 12, 2007
  10. Telstar

    MassiveProng Guest

    On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 19:32:49 -0700, "TB" <>
    Gave us:

    >"MassiveClit" farted:
    >>>
    >>>Yawn. That'll last a week.

    >> Wanna bet, retard?
    >>
    >> You get a room in Vegas, and I'll get online and do your retarded ass.

    >Wotta shock.
    >
    >T.B.

    What a shock (not) that you are too retarded to know how to read
    headers and spot forgeries.

    MassiveProng, Apr 12, 2007
  11. Telstar

    Lamey Guest

    MassiveProng <> wrote in

    > On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 19:32:49 -0700, "TB" <>
    > Gave us:
    >
    >>"MassiveClit" farted:

    >>> Wanna bet, retard?
    >>>
    >>> You get a room in Vegas, and I'll get online and do your retarded ass.

    >>Wotta shock.
    >>
    >>T.B.
    >>

    > What a shock (not) that you are too retarded to know how to read
    > headers and spot forgeries.

    What a shock that there is nothing you can do about it.

    Lamey, Apr 12, 2007
  12. Telstar

    Brisclecone Guest

    MassiveProng <> wrote in

    > On 12 Apr 2007 00:47:18 GMT, Lamey <> Gave us:
    >
    >>MassiveProng <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> On Mon, 9 Apr 2007 19:53:48 -0700, "Telstar" <> Gave us:

    >>> Good job!
    >>>

    >>**** off.

    > You first, stalktard asswipe.

    Still no law?

    Brisclecone, Apr 12, 2007
  13. Telstar

    TB Guest

    "MassiveClit" farted:

    > What a shock (not) that you are too retarded to know how to read
    > headers and spot forgeries.

    Who cares? As long as it gets you foaming at the mouth, it's all good
    entertainment.

    T.B.

    TB, Apr 12, 2007
  14. Telstar

    Guest

    On Apr 11, 5:47 pm, Lamey <> wrote:
    > MassiveProng <> wrote innews::
    >
    > > On Mon, 9 Apr 2007 19:53:48 -0700, "Telstar" <> Gave us:

    > >>http://apnews.excite.com/article/20070409/D8ODASIO0.html

    > > Good job!

    The hysterically funny part is the Google-sponsored ads at the
    bottom of the page linking to "Burn copy protected movies to DVD and
    play in any player" and similar!

    Damn buggy whips anyway.

    Mark L. Fergerson

    , Apr 12, 2007
  15. Telstar

    Lamey Guest

    "TB" <> wrote in news:461e6234$0$17136
    $:

    > "MassiveClit" farted:
    >
    >> What a shock (not) that you are too retarded to know how to read
    >> headers and spot forgeries.

    > Who cares? As long as it gets you foaming at the mouth, it's all good
    > entertainment.
    >
    > T.B.

    He does foam well, why is it no one likes him? Could it be because he's a
    netKop?

    Lamey, Apr 12, 2007
  16. Telstar

    Lamey Guest

    Geena Phillips <> wrote in

    > Lamey wrote:
    >> "TB" <> wrote in news:461e6234$0$17136
    >> $:
    >>
    >>> "TinyPeni" farted:

    >>> Who cares? As long as it gets you foaming at the mouth, it's all
    >>> good entertainment.
    >>>
    >>> T.B.
    >>>

    >> He does foam well, why is it no one likes him? Could it be because
    >> he's a netKop?

    > I wish you'd stop calling him that. Even misspelled, the term "cop"
    > implies authority; I can't imagine TinyPeni having any sort of
    > "authority" over anything other than the thing he grips with his
    > non-mouse hand.
    >
    > And even then, he is clearly not Master Of His Domain. :)

    He reported me to my server for making him jump thru hoops.

    Lamey, Apr 13, 2007
  17. Lamey wrote:
    > "TB" <> wrote in news:461e6234$0$17136
    > $:
    >
    >> "TinyPeni" farted:
    >>
    >>> What a shock (not) that you are too retarded to know how to read
    >>> headers and spot forgeries.

    >> Who cares? As long as it gets you foaming at the mouth, it's all good
    >> entertainment.
    >>
    >> T.B.
    >>

    > He does foam well, why is it no one likes him? Could it be because he's a
    > netKop?

    I wish you'd stop calling him that. Even misspelled, the term "cop"
    implies authority; I can't imagine TinyPeni having any sort of
    "authority" over anything other than the thing he grips with his
    non-mouse hand.

    And even then, he is clearly not Master Of His Domain. :)

    Well, whaddaya know? War WAS the answer, after all. Go figure.

    A lone Micronaut lost in a world of Star Wars action figures,
    (The Excessively Parenthetical) Geena-- Worrier Princess

    "Reciprocity... is the key to every relationship."
    --LAPD Capt. Dudley Smith (James Cromwell), in L.A. Confidential

    "Andy Warhol once said that everyone would be famous for fifteen
    minutes. The unfortunate corollary is that everyone will also appear in
    a Freddie Prinze, Jr. movie for fifteen minutes."
    --me

    "This is like driving a Rolls Royce, naked, in mink underpants."
    --Tony Bourdain

    "You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it
    but at the very least you need a beer."
    -- Frank Zappa

    "I'm not sayin' it's the best thing in the world FOR ya; I'm just sayin'
    it's the best thing in the world."
    -- Alton Brown

    "The most preposterous notion that H. sapiens has ever dreamed up is
    that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes,
    wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their
    prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet
    this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all
    the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in
    all history."
    -- Robert Heinlein

    Geena Phillips, Apr 13, 2007