So little to lose. So much to gain

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by DAVE SPARKS, May 1, 2004.

  1. DAVE SPARKS

    DAVE SPARKS Guest

    Everyone,

    I have been debating on doing this for a few months now. I have
    seen this money making opportunity in the news groups every so often. I kept
    putting it off all the time. Today (30 Apr 04) I decided to try it and see
    what happens. Could this really work? I think if every one that wants to try
    it, are honest and follows the instructions correctly this should work. I
    have cut and paste the instruction for you to follow. What do you have to
    lose! $6.00, 6 x stamps, and 6 envelopes. Try it and see what happens.

    Dave

    MAKE YOURSELF SOME MONEY, NO SCAM! GUARANTEED MONEY! NO JOKE! Dear Internet
    User, TURN $6.00 INTO $60,000...READ BELOW CAREFULLY TO FIND OUT HOW!!!
    READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE! I found this on a bulletin board like
    this one and decided to try it. A little while back, I was browsing through
    several newsgroups,
    just like you are now, and came across an article similar to this that said
    you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial
    investment of $6.00!
    So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was
    curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you need to send $1.00 to
    each of the 6 names
    and address stated in the article. You then place your own name and address
    in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200
    newsgroups.
    (There are millions) No catch. That was it. So after thinking it over, and
    talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I figured: "what
    have I got to lose except 6
    stamps and $6.00, right?" Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS
    WHAT!!... with in 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was
    shocked!
    I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first
    week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had made a total
    of over $1,000.00!
    In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now
    my fourth week and I have made just over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in
    rapidly.
    It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more than that on the
    lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it
    works....
    Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the
    information off of it as you need it. I promise you that if you follow the
    directions exactly,
    that you will start making more money than you thought possible by doing
    something so easy! SUGGESTION: Read this entire message carefully! (Print it
    out or download it.)
    Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in! It's easy. It's
    legal. And, your investment is only $6.00 (Plus postage). IMPORTANT: This is
    not a rip-off;
    it is not indecent; it is not illegal; and it is virtually no risk - it
    really works!!!! If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you
    will receive extraordinary dividends.
    PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can
    be yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of the
    honesty
    and integrity of the participants. Please continue its success by carefully
    adhering to the instructions. You will now become part of the Mail Order
    business.
    In this business your product is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You
    are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are
    happy to pay
    big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made from the mailing lists
    is secondary to the income which is made from people like you and me asking
    to be
    included in that list.
    ~~~>HERE ARE 4 EASY STEPS TO GET STARTED<~~~

    STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece
    of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST."
    Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper
    so the bill will not be seen through the envelope
    (Please make sure that the bill wouldn't be noticed in the envelope to
    prevent thievery). Send out US $ DOLLAR,
    so it would be more acceptable.

    STEP 2: Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them
    properly. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes,
    each with a piece of paper stating the phrase, "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR
    MAILING LIST.", your name and address, and a $1.00 bill.
    What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are
    requesting for a legitimate service and you
    are paying for it! Like most of us, I was a little skeptical and a little
    worried about the legal aspects of it all.
    So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they
    confirmed that it is indeed legal!
    Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses below:

    #1) R.Pena ; 1962 46St. S.W., Naples , FL., USA, 34116
    #2) Adam Powers 4810 Westhaven Rd. Arlington, TX, USA, 76017
    #3) Josh Van Keuren 17901 Dogwood Ct. Gladstone, OR, USA, 97027
    #4) Kiah Harris 1497 Weyburn rd. Baltimore, Md , USA 21237
    #5) Gary Jarnagin 115 S. Seventh St. #6 Garrett, IN , USA 46738

    #6) Dave Sparkes 92-6036 Iliohe St. Kapolei, Hi, USA 96707

    STEP 3: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other
    names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...)
    and add YOUR Name as number 6 on the list.

    STEP 4: Copy this article. Change anything you need to, but try to keep this
    article
    as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least
    200 newsgroups.
    (I think there are close to 2.4million groups) All you need is 200, but
    remember,
    the more you post, the more money you make!

    This is perfectly legal!
    If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18, Section 1302 and 1341, US Postal
    and Lottery Laws or
    Title 18, Section 3005 in the US code, also in the code of Federal
    regulations, Volume 16, Sections 255 and 436,
    which states; "a product or service must be exchanged for money received."
    The simple note in the letter,
    "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST", makes it legal because you are paying
    for exchange of a service,
    (adding the purchasers name to his mailing list) for a $1.00 fee. : Keep a
    copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need money, you can use
    it again,
    and again. PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of
    the honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully
    adhering to
    the directions. Look at it this way. If you are of integrity, the program
    will continue and the money that so many others have received will come your
    way.
    NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you, either on a
    computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you.
    This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might be a
    good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail
    theft.)
    So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed, six
    members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer with
    one dollar each.
    Your name will move up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches
    the #1 position you will be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!!
    What an opportunity for only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first six people
    listed above) Send it now, add your own name to the list and you're in
    business!
    ~~~>DIRECTIONS FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS<~~
    Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
    posting. Simply put your mouse cursor at the beginning of this letter, click
    and drag your cursor to the bottom
    of this document, right click and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This
    will copy the entire letter into the computer's memory.
    Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your mouse cursor at the top
    of the blank page. Right click and from the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This
    will paste a copy of the letter
    into notepad so that you can add your name and postal address to the list.
    Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your
    postings in different settings, you'll always have this file to go back to.
    Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various
    newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)You can
    post anywhere!!!
    There are tons of free bulletin boards if you just look for them!!
    Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by
    highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu.
    Fill in the Subject,
    this will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list
    of postings in a particular group, click the "post" message button. You're
    done with your first one!
    NOTE: Please don't SPAM or send unsolicited emails. It's completely illegal.
    Send emails to all the people you know or any ways that allows you to,
    instead of SPAMMING.
    ( Just a reminder). Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump
    to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it will
    take about a minute
    for each newsgroup! **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE
    MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200**
    That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world within days!
    You may eventually want to rent a P.O. Box due to the large amount of mail
    you will receive.
    If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as the
    postman will deliver it.
    **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.** *Now the WHY part; Out of
    200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low example).
    So then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now, each of the 5
    persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings,
    each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the original
    5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts
    with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an additional
    $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my
    name at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional
    $626.00! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a
    MINIMUM 200 letters
    with my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made me
    $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200
    newsgroups
    with my name at #1 and if still ONLY 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I
    will receive $15,625,00! With an original investment of only $6.00! AMAZING!
    When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in
    the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to names on the list,
    putting your name at number 6 again. And start posting again.
    The thing to remember is: do you realize that thousands of people all over
    the world are joining the internet and reading these articles everyday?,
    JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it really
    works?? I think so... People have said, "what if the plan is played out and
    no one sends you the money?
    So what! What are the chances of that happening when there are tons of new
    honest users and new honest people who are joining the internet and
    newsgroups everyday
    and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new
    users, every day, with thousands of those joining the actual internet!!!
    REMEMBER, PLAY FAIRLY AND HONESTLY AND THIS WILL WORK FOR YOU!!! IF NOT
    INTERESTED, PLEASE FORWARD TO THE PERSON WHO WILL LOVE TO MAKE MONEY!!!
    THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK

    DAVE SPARKS, May 1, 2004

  2. DAVE SPARKS

    Boomer Guest

    "DAVE SPARKS" <> did say:

    Boomer, May 1, 2004

  3. DAVE SPARKS

    Unk Guest

    On Sat, 01 May 2004 05:30:29 GMT, "DAVE SPARKS"
    <> wrote:
    >Everyone, <snip>

    Addresses = 4.3.107.18
    Offical Name = hnllhi1-ar3-4-3-107-018.hnllhi1.dsl-verizon.net
    Honolulu, Hawaii

    I guess living in Hawaii, he needs to spam to pay the cost of living

    Unk, May 1, 2004
  4. DAVE SPARKS

    Garrapata Guest

    On 01 May 2004 05:41:27 GMT, Boomer <>