    Dave Hall
    Dave.net.nz
    We have Hangman, Pacman, and Space Invaders :)

    T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz, Jan 11, 2004

  2. T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz

    harry Guest

    T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz wrote:
    > Is it just me or has the signal to noise ratio in here got
    > significantly worse recently?

    That is what happens when you start crossposted threads
    Steve Withers and Bruce Simpson are you listening ?

    harry, Jan 11, 2004

  3. T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz

    KS Guest

    T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz wrote:
    > Is it just me or has the signal to noise ratio in here got
    > significantly worse recently?

    It has gotten huge of late. The "comp" part of postings has deginerated to
    petty name calling, useless accusations of sexuality, and as always, the
    trademark 'CRAP' posting in a thread.

    Unfortunately, this thread, by nature, will also fall into this catergory !!
    haha. Oh well, it's another beautiful sunny day outside, time to hit the
    beach.

    KS, Jan 11, 2004
  4. On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 10:02:57 +1300, "harry" <> wrote:

    >T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz wrote:
    >> Is it just me or has the signal to noise ratio in here got
    >> significantly worse recently?

    >That is what happens when you start crossposted threads
    >Steve Withers and Bruce Simpson are you listening ?

    My original message was cross-posted to nz.comp because I was aksing
    the IT community what they wanted in an "all new" Aardvark.

    Since then I've tried a couple of times to remove nz.comp from the
    cross-post listing but have also forgotten a couple of times -- as
    have most other posters. The easiest way will be to start a new
    thread in nz.general and direct follow-ups to that me thinks.

    Bruce Simpson, Jan 11, 2004
  5. T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz

    ~misfit~ Guest

    T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz wrote:
    > Is it just me or has the signal to noise ratio in here got
    > significantly worse recently?

    It goes in cycles. I've seen it as bad before. However, this is the first
    time I've knowing contributed to it.

    I felt left-out all those other times. ;-)
    --
    ~misfit~

    ~misfit~, Jan 11, 2004