snp Screenshot

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Rover, Sep 11, 2003.

  1. Rover

    Rover Guest

    Anyone familiar with this software (file extension .snp Screenshot)? I
    have a report that has a .snp extension and want to know if a product
    like Monarch can handle it?

    I found a website (www.snpsoftware.com) but it tells you nothing about
    the product at all.

    tia

    Jim
     
    Rover, Sep 11, 2003
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Rover

    Boomer Guest

    Rover said:

    > Anyone familiar with this software (file extension .snp
    > Screenshot)? I have a report that has a .snp extension and want
    > to know if a product like Monarch can handle it?
    >
    > I found a website (www.snpsoftware.com) but it tells you nothing
    > about the product at all.
    >
    > tia
    >
    > Jim


    Might be a MS Access file

    Try this Microsoft Snapshot Viewer:
    http://www.phl.co.uk/snapshot/
     
    Boomer, Sep 11, 2003
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Rover

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer said:

    > Rover said:
    >
    >> Anyone familiar with this software (file extension .snp
    >> Screenshot)? I have a report that has a .snp extension and want
    >> to know if a product like Monarch can handle it?
    >>
    >> I found a website (www.snpsoftware.com) but it tells you nothing
    >> about the product at all.
    >>
    >> tia
    >>
    >> Jim

    >
    > Might be a MS Access file
    >
    > Try this Microsoft Snapshot Viewer:
    > http://www.phl.co.uk/snapshot/


    From Microsoft:
    http://www.microsoft.com/accessdev/articles/snapshot.htm
     
    Boomer, Sep 11, 2003
    #3
  4. Rover

    PhilGreg Guest

    PhilGreg, Sep 12, 2003
    #4
  5. Rover

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Sep 12, 2003
    #5
  6. Rover

    PhilGreg Guest

    "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    news:3f6126e9$0$51615$...
    > PhilGreg said:
    > > ==> Redmond's answer to Adobe .pdf?

    >
    > I guess so.
    >
    > --
    > Looks yukky to me.
    >

    ==> Ayup<G>
    TY

    --
    Phil

    \\\///
    ( o o )
    --------oOOO-- ( )--OOOo------
     
    PhilGreg, Sep 12, 2003
    #6
  7. Rover

    Boomer Guest

    PhilGreg said:

    >
    > "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    > news:3f6126e9$0$51615$...
    >> PhilGreg said:
    >> > ==> Redmond's answer to Adobe .pdf?

    >>
    >> I guess so.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Looks yukky to me.


    And yucky too!

    > ==> Ayup<G>
    > TY
    >
    > --
    > Phil
    >
     
    Boomer, Sep 12, 2003
    #7
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Replies:
    3
    Views:
    2,603
  2. Bible John

    Bluetooth issues screenshot

    Bible John, Feb 16, 2006, in forum: Wireless Networking
    Replies:
    5
    Views:
    531
    Bible John
    Feb 18, 2006
  3. me look

    Re: Screenshot upload

    me look, Jul 9, 2003, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    4
    Views:
    568
    Boomer
    Jul 10, 2003
  4. Brian H¹©

    Re: Screenshot

    Brian H¹©, Jul 10, 2003, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    536
    Brian H¹©
    Jul 10, 2003
  5. Shep©

    Re: Screenshot

    Shep©, Jul 10, 2003, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    543
    Shep©
    Jul 10, 2003
Loading...

Share This Page