    stuff.

    Maybe for once Nancy Pelosi will just to have to stay home for a weekend
    and not get drunk on a taxpayer's supplied air force jet.

    richard, Feb 6, 2010

  2. richard

    joevan Guest

    On Sat, 6 Feb 2010 12:05:49 -0700, richard <> wrote:

    >Yeehaw!
    >The slopes on the east coast are doing a booming business while the global
    >warming fanatics are freezing their asses off!
    >
    >The annual White House Super Bowl party is in high swing even while DC is
    >snow bound. Flights to Miami and elsewhere cancelled because of the white
    >stuff.
    >
    >Maybe for once Nancy Pelosi will just to have to stay home for a weekend
    >and not get drunk on a taxpayer's supplied air force jet.

    Hi troll. I already deleted over a thousand of your useless crap. I
    guess I will have to filter your worthless ass out of existence.

    joevan, Feb 6, 2010

  3. richard

    richard Guest

    On Sat, 06 Feb 2010 14:15:19 -0500, joevan wrote:

    > On Sat, 6 Feb 2010 12:05:49 -0700, richard <> wrote:
    >
    >>Yeehaw!
    >>The slopes on the east coast are doing a booming business while the global
    >>warming fanatics are freezing their asses off!
    >>
    >>The annual White House Super Bowl party is in high swing even while DC is
    >>snow bound. Flights to Miami and elsewhere cancelled because of the white
    >>stuff.
    >>
    >>Maybe for once Nancy Pelosi will just to have to stay home for a weekend
    >>and not get drunk on a taxpayer's supplied air force jet.

    > Hi troll. I already deleted over a thousand of your useless crap. I
    > guess I will have to filter your worthless ass out of existence.

    wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
    I'm really really hurt bad.
    now ya see, if you really knew how to filter, you'd use my email addy.

    richard, Feb 6, 2010
  4. richard

    Mike Yetto Guest

    Bada bing richard <> bada bang:
    > Yeehaw!
    > The slopes on the east coast are doing a booming business while the global
    > warming fanatics are freezing their asses off!

    It's true, you don't know the difference between climate and
    weather.

    Mike "now, which one is your elbow?" Yetto
    In practice they are not.

    Mike Yetto, Feb 6, 2010
  5. richard

    joevan Guest

    On Sat, 6 Feb 2010 12:55:18 -0700, richard <> wrote:

    >On Sat, 06 Feb 2010 14:15:19 -0500, joevan wrote:
    >
    >> On Sat, 6 Feb 2010 12:05:49 -0700, richard <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Yeehaw!
    >>>The slopes on the east coast are doing a booming business while the global
    >>>warming fanatics are freezing their asses off!
    >>>
    >>>The annual White House Super Bowl party is in high swing even while DC is
    >>>snow bound. Flights to Miami and elsewhere cancelled because of the white
    >>>stuff.
    >>>
    >>>Maybe for once Nancy Pelosi will just to have to stay home for a weekend
    >>>and not get drunk on a taxpayer's supplied air force jet.

    >> Hi troll. I already deleted over a thousand of your useless crap. I
    >> guess I will have to filter your worthless ass out of existence.

    >wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
    >I'm really really hurt bad.
    >now ya see, if you really knew how to filter, you'd use my email addy.

    Don't worry about how I to filter you. Why not learn a bit about what
    you post before you do yourself injury.

    joevan, Feb 6, 2010
  6. richard

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sat, 06 Feb 2010 12:05:49 -0700, richard wrote:

    > The slopes on the east coast are doing a booming business while the
    > global warming fanatics are freezing their asses off!

    Explain, sto0pid, how and why you think the two (global warming and
    unusually cold weather) are incompatible.

    Just so I can have a good laugh at you. Haven't had one today.

    Yet.

    --
    Algy met a bear
    The bear was bulgy

    Aardvark, Feb 6, 2010
  7. richard

    Ferd.Berfle Guest

    "richard" <> wrote in message
    > Yeehaw!
    > The slopes on the east coast are doing a booming business while the global
    > warming fanatics are freezing their asses off!
    >
    > The annual White House Super Bowl party is in high swing even while DC is
    > snow bound. Flights to Miami and elsewhere cancelled because of the white
    > stuff.
    >
    > Maybe for once Nancy Pelosi will just to have to stay home for a weekend
    > and not get drunk on a taxpayer's supplied air force jet.

    Slather enough Crisco on Pelosi's prune textured pudendum and she might be
    the highlight of the Super Bowl party.

    Ferd.Berfle, Feb 6, 2010
  8. Ferd.Berfle wrote:
    > Slather enough Crisco on Pelosi's prune textured pudendum and she

    might be
    > the highlight of the Super Bowl party.

    I'm LMAO at the greased pig reference.

    n0i

    thund3rstruck, Feb 6, 2010
  9. In message <-september.org>, Mike
    Yetto wrote:
    > Bada bing richard <> bada bang:
    > > Yeehaw!
    > > The slopes on the east coast are doing a booming business while the global
    > > warming fanatics are freezing their asses off!
    > >

    > It's true, you don't know the difference between climate and
    > weather.
    >
    > Mike "now, which one is your elbow?" Yetto

    Heh...you beat me to it.

    Proof of Americas 3rd world status:
    http://www.ramusa.org/
    Cash for *who*?
    http://www.pavlovianobeisance.com/

    §ñühw¤£f, Feb 6, 2010
  10. On Sat, 06 Feb 2010 20:19:34 GMT, Aardvark <>
    wrote:

    >On Sat, 06 Feb 2010 12:05:49 -0700, richard wrote:
    >
    >> The slopes on the east coast are doing a booming business while the
    >> global warming fanatics are freezing their asses off!

    >Explain, sto0pid, how and why you think the two (global warming and
    >unusually cold weather) are incompatible.
    >
    >Just so I can have a good laugh at you. Haven't had one today.
    >
    >Yet.

    I think when we are having unusual weather for extended periods of time
    and it isn't actually warm outside, global warming is then called
    *climate change.*

    This is a turn of phrase developed by warming cultists to cover up their
    abject idiocy and outright criminality.

    The cultists are kind of a nutty, and not surprisingly, violent bunch of
    trash.

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del, Feb 6, 2010
  11. richard

    Clot Guest

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del wrote:
    > On Sat, 06 Feb 2010 20:19:34 GMT, Aardvark <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> On Sat, 06 Feb 2010 12:05:49 -0700, richard wrote:
    >>
    >>> The slopes on the east coast are doing a booming business while the
    >>> global warming fanatics are freezing their asses off!

    >> Explain, sto0pid, how and why you think the two (global warming and
    >> unusually cold weather) are incompatible.
    >>
    >> Just so I can have a good laugh at you. Haven't had one today.
    >>
    >> Yet.

    > I think when we are having unusual weather for extended periods of
    > time and it isn't actually warm outside, global warming is then called
    > *climate change.*

    Please listen to Al. He knows about these things. (nghtpht).

    Clot, Feb 7, 2010