    further OID to query? Any suggestions or points would be appreciated.

    Thanks in advance,

    Andrew

    uzak, Aug 19, 2004

  2. uzak

    no-one Guest

    On 19 Aug 2004 07:43:56 -0700, (uzak) wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >To give you a bit of background to what I am trying to do, I am
    >monitoring a large number of routers, mainly 1603s. This is done via
    >SNMP polls (receving traps is not possible).
    >
    >The specific part of information I am trying to work out is after a
    >configuration change, whether or not the config has been written to
    >memory. I am aware that I can determine that the configuration has
    >changed using sysUpTime and sysORLastChange. Is there perhaps a
    >further OID to query? Any suggestions or points would be appreciated.
    >
    >Thanks in advance,
    >
    >Andrew

    Try

    enterprises.cisco.ciscoMgmt.ciscoConfigManMIB.ciscoConfigManMIBObjects.ccmHistor
    y.ccmHistoryRunningLastChanged.0 = Timeticks: (943746324) 109 days,
    5:31:03.24
    enterprises.cisco.ciscoMgmt.ciscoConfigManMIB.ciscoConfigManMIBObjects.ccmHistor
    y.ccmHistoryRunningLastSaved.0 = Timeticks: (1531105842) 177 days,
    5:04:18.42
    enterprises.cisco.ciscoMgmt.ciscoConfigManMIB.ciscoConfigManMIBObjects.ccmHistor
    y.ccmHistoryStartupLastChanged.0 = Timeticks: (943749672) 109 days,
    5:31:36.72

    no-one, Aug 20, 2004

  3. uzak

    uzak Guest

    no-one <> wrote in message news:<>...

    > Try
    >
    > enterprises.cisco.ciscoMgmt.ciscoConfigManMIB.ciscoConfigManMIBObjects.ccmHistor
    > y.ccmHistoryRunningLastChanged.0 = Timeticks: (943746324) 109 days,
    > 5:31:03.24
    > enterprises.cisco.ciscoMgmt.ciscoConfigManMIB.ciscoConfigManMIBObjects.ccmHistor
    > y.ccmHistoryRunningLastSaved.0 = Timeticks: (1531105842) 177 days,
    > 5:04:18.42
    > enterprises.cisco.ciscoMgmt.ciscoConfigManMIB.ciscoConfigManMIBObjects.ccmHistor
    > y.ccmHistoryStartupLastChanged.0 = Timeticks: (943749672) 109 days,
    > 5:31:36.72

    Thanks those sound very promissing.

    -Andrew

    uzak, Aug 23, 2004