SNMP OIDs required for Cisco 1200 and Cisco 1100 series APs

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by NYA, Nov 7, 2006.

  1. NYA

    NYA Guest

    Hello

    I have Cisco 1200 and 1100 APs at my facilty, I notice that in the WEB
    UI of the APs, in the "Detailed Status" tab for each radio interface,
    there are a group of statistics displayed (like receive stats, transmit
    stats) for EACH suopported rate (like 36,54 mbps etc) allowed on that
    radio. I need to query the same stats through SNMP/ or by any other
    means available. But i am not getting the relevant OIDs which give the
    statistics broken down for each rate supported by the radio. Can anyone
    tell me the MIB/OIDs which can give me info per each rate supported by
    that radio.

    Currently I have the firmware c1200-k9w7-tar.12.3-7.JA2 on my Cisco
    1200 AP. In case such a facility is supported by some other firmware
    revision could you please suggest that firmware revision.

    Thanks
    NYA

    PS: In case i have posted in the wrong forum, please let me know where
    else i can get this information and have also looked on the object
    navigator provided by Cisco on the web

    Aaron Leonard, Nov 7, 2006