    really appreciate it.

    Yuriy

    , Feb 23, 2004

  2. Hi,

    This information is part of the BRIDGE-MIB and the table you're looking for
    is the dot1dTpFdbTable (.1.3.6.1.2.1.17.4.3).
    To access the information per vlan, cisco uses community string indexing. In
    short: the communitystring public@1 gives you access to information of VLAN1
    (if public is your normal community string), public@2 gives you access to
    information of VLAN2, etc.
    To know what community strings are available, have a look at ENTITY-MIB.

    Erik

    news.tilbu1.nb.home.nl, Feb 23, 2004