    TIA.

    Ikke Mij
    , May 15, 2005

  2. Hi,

    The Pix supports SNMP but in a very limited fashion. Support for SNMP is
    increasing with every update of the Pix OS.
    Currently version 6.3 and lower offer support for only the basic MIBs like
    the IF-MIB. With Pix 7.0 you also get the option to collect IPSec
    statistics. Have a look at the "Cisco IPSec flow monitoring MIB".

    I think, with version 7.0, the answer to your question is: Yes.

    Erik

    Erik Tamminga, May 15, 2005