    traffic) of other user in MY wireless network.
    So I have the network key, how can i do?
    Thanks
    Giovanni, Jun 2, 2008

  2. Hi
    The Network key is encoded thus it appears as meaningless symbols.
    In any case using someone else wireless connection without permission,
    whether it is with or without a key, is considered as a crime in many
    places.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jun 3, 2008

  3. Giovanni

    Giovanni Guest

    > Hi
    > The Network key is encoded thus it appears as meaningless symbols.
    > In any case using someone else wireless connection without permission,
    > whether it is with or without a key, is considered as a crime in many
    > places.
    > Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Thanks for your answer, but maybe we don't understand each other.
    I am in MY wifi LAN suppose we are two: me and my brother, I would know if
    there is a way to captures traffic data (eg. password) from MY brother using
    the network
    Giovanni, Jun 3, 2008