    Piñatas are made from easily breakable materials. a bright container
    surrounded by blindfolded children breaking the
    piñata in order to collect the candy inside of it.

    Holz, Jun 17, 2007

  2. Holz

    Trendkill Guest

    On Jun 16, 11:35 pm, Holz <> wrote:
    > I need to find out why certain packets are forwarded by the pix to the
    > VPN, and why some are not. Any one recommends a specific software based
    > tool?
    >
    > --
    > The next version of Windows? Windows piñata
    > Piñatas are made from easily breakable materials. a bright container
    > surrounded by blindfolded children breaking the
    > piñata in order to collect the candy inside of it.

    Ethereal has a great freeware sniffer. Only problem will be if they
    are encrypted, but you should still be able to tell source/destination
    and ports, which is enough for a good first start. Just span the port
    to one or the other to a capture port with a workstation running
    ethereal. Unless of course you have 6500s and some NAMs.

    Trendkill, Jun 17, 2007