snelzcp.dll ???

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by shwa, May 6, 2011.

1. shwa

shwa

I don't really know much about computers - more than the average person - but I've run into a couple of annoyances that just started happening a couple days ago:

1. Every time I startup XP I get an error message saying:

"RUNDLL
    Error loading C:\WINDOWS\snelzcp.dll
    The specified module could not be found."

I tried looking up snelzcp.dll, but as much as the internet knows, this "module" doesn't exist.
    I tracked this error message in the task manager to a rundll32.exe process, but does not specify the source file of this process. If there's a virus on my computer disguised as a rundll32.exe, I can't tell which of the many rundll32.exe's is the virus.

2. And then if my computer's connected to the internet, before I even do anything my antivirus catches 2 malware viruses trying to get in. And then every 5-15mins later the antivirus catches the same 2 malwares again.

I've tried running virus scans, boot-time scans, and error-checks, but this stuff doesn't stop - And sometimes the antivirus crashes during the virus scan. I asked support from the antivirus, but I'm getting no help.
    shwa, May 6, 2011
    1. Advertising