Snapfish - Digital Photo Printing and Free Online Photo Sharing

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Marketstop, Jul 20, 2005.

  1. Marketstop

    Marketstop Guest

    Snapfish is the fastest growing online photo service. With 15 million
    members and more than 200 million photos online, Snapfish has been
    rated the number one online photo service in surveys from PC Data and
    received top quality ratings from Popular Photography and Yahoo!
    Internet Life.

    http://www.marketstop.net/links/snapfish/

    Snapfish is perfect for everyone from film to digital camera owners and
    enables its users to share, print and store favorite memories at
    competitive prices!
    Check out the services our customers enjoy:
    · 20 FREE Prints with your first order
    · Kodak prints from digital cameras for as low as 15¢ each
    · Film developing starting at just $2.99
    · Free online photo sharing
    · Unlimited online photo storage
    · Free photo editing tools
    · Custom photo gifts, cards & more
    · Access to photos from wireless phones

    http://www.marketstop.net/links/snapfish/

    Marketstop.net
    Marketstop, Jul 20, 2005

  2. Marketstop

    Jack Rosier Guest

    Besides the fact that you're another darned spammer...
    Snapfish REQUIRES registration to view posted images.
    (They promise not to spam you, what a hoot.)
    Snapfish charges $.49 to DOWNLOAD (not print) any image.
    Snapfish REQUIRES your credit card number to access the "free" features.
    Snapfish's "large" images are a measley 640 x 480.
    Snapfish is the really-dumb-ass-sucker-baiting division of HP, the home of
    the world's worst customer service.
    Did I forget anything?

    Jack Rosier, Jul 21, 2005

  3. Jack Rosier wrote:
    > Besides the fact that you're another darned spammer...
    > Snapfish REQUIRES registration to view posted images.
    > (They promise not to spam you, what a hoot.)
    > Snapfish charges $.49 to DOWNLOAD (not print) any image.
    > Snapfish REQUIRES your credit card number to access the "free" features.
    > Snapfish's "large" images are a measley 640 x 480.
    > Snapfish is the really-dumb-ass-sucker-baiting division of HP, the home of
    > the world's worst customer service.
    > Did I forget anything?

    Yes. Trimming out the Spam.

    --