Snap

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Snap Studios, Sep 10, 2003.

  1. Snap Studios

    Snap Studios Guest

    Our studio is based in a large historic mill and has 24 hour access and
    parking. We benefit from easy close access to the motorway and main railway
    station . The bus service past the centre is frequent and reliable. We have
    extensive experience of studio management and it is our intention to offer
    the best value, photographic studio in the north of England.

    The studio currently has over 2000 sq feet of clean fully equipped and
    heated space including modern studio lighting, colourscape backgrounds, a
    permanent infinity curves and various sets and props including a
    bedroom/boudoir, a luxury corner-bath/shower a Mediterranean style patio
    plus Industrial sets. We have the ability flexibility and space to build and
    cater for other set requirements by arrangement. The studio has a clients
    lounge area with refreshment facilities, clean warm changing rooms, a
    workshop for set construction, ample secure storage in our huge vault and
    best of all friendly helpful staff. We are currently developing a further
    5000 sq feet into extra studio floor areas, a communal work space area,
    available at low rent on a desk rental basis and private office/studios for
    photography/graphic design or artist use. These will shortly become
    available for rental from £60 per week. all inclusive.

    Our communal office is equipped with the most modern digital proofing A3
    full colour 1200dpi laser printer, 2.2 Ghz Athlon PC's for digital viewing
    and a 1Mb pipe broadband permanent internet connection. These facilities
    are available to users of the studio at actual cost of paper etc

    Our staff are friendly and experienced and are always available to offer
    help and assistance if required. or will be allowed the privacy they may
    require.
    Snap Studios, Sep 10, 2003

  2. Snap Studios wrote:

    > Our studio is based in a large historic mill and has 24 hour access and
    > parking.

    .... and we're all very happy for you.
    Robert A. Barr, Sep 10, 2003

  3. >
    > Our staff are friendly and experienced and are always available to offer
    > help and assistance if required. or will be allowed the privacy they may
    > require.

    .... like if I have to pee, or something? That's important, you know. Or if I'm
    shooting porno.
    Robert A. Barr, Sep 10, 2003