    addresses. Can you fix it back to the way it was please! My husband does not
    receive these messages on his email address site.

    Sincerely C Smith
    Cynthia Smith, Aug 23, 2005

  2. Cynthia Smith wrote in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Dear Insight Service
    >
    > This past two weeks I have been receiving unwanted emails for the
    > first time since we have had our insight service (over a year.)
    > Not receiving unwanted emails at my email address has been one of
    > the things I have appreciated most about your service. So what has
    > changed now that I am receiving all these unwanted "dirty" email
    > messages everyday now-mainly with Yahoo addresses. Can you fix it
    > back to the way it was please! My husband does not receive these
    > messages on his email address site.
    >
    > Sincerely C Smith

    Of course he doesn't receive these smutty emails at his address. He
    registered at all those porn sites using *your* email address....

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    May a cult of vertically-challenged petrol-pump attendants have a
    The Old Sourdough, Aug 23, 2005

  3. Cynthia Smith

    knackered Guest

    "Cynthia Smith" <>
    This is why you receive spam -
    you post to usenet using your
    default email addy, and hey
    Cindy - we even know your birthday!

    knackered, Aug 23, 2005
  4. Cynthia Smith

    Vanguard Guest

    Sure, we can fix that for you. Just divulge to us what are your login
    credentials (username and password) so that anyone of us, despite our real
    intention, can take over your account. Yeah, we promise to not hijack your
    account, sure, yeah. Also divulge your credit card number, expiration, and
    CV2 so we can charge you for our, ahem, "service".

    And be sure to keep posting in the worldwide public newsgroups what is your
    true e-mail address because you really need to ensure that all those
    spambots that harvest e-mails from newsgroup headers will get yours.

    Vanguard, Aug 23, 2005
  5. Cynthia Smith

    dwåcôñ Guest

    "knackered" <.> wrote in message

    > "Cynthia Smith" <>
    > This is why you receive spam -
    > you post to usenet using your
    > default email addy, and hey
    > Cindy - we even know your birthday!

    It is tradition on our planet to administer a spanking for every year of age
    on the birthday.

    --
    Videos of Nekkid Peeple
    http://tinyurl.com/4vo8x