    ----------------------------------
    "If everything seems to be going well,
    you have obviously overlooked something." - Steven Wright

    ps56k, Jul 7, 2009

  2. ps56k

    tony cooper Guest

    On Tue, 7 Jul 2009 02:16:51 -0500, "ps56k"
    <> wrote:

    >why would I use SmugMug and pay $xx a year
    >vs using Picasa ?
    >
    >It doesn't appear to have ads.... so not sure how/why Google is offering it
    >?

    The only way to know is to load some SmugMug galleries and some Picasa
    galleries and view them. Decide which provides a format that you find
    the most pleasing. It's just a matter of personal choice.

    Personally, I have a SmugMug page.

    --
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

    tony cooper, Jul 7, 2009