    get fixed?

    I've emailed "customer services" but I don't suppose they'll reply.
    Chris
    Chris Davies, Feb 9, 2010

  2. Chris Davies

    Graham. Guest

    "Chris Davies" <> wrote in message news:...
    >I tried to place another credit card payment with SMSListo today, only
    > to find it's vanished. Instead, I am expected to use UKASH (what on
    > earth is that?!), Western Union, or Bank Transfer. Has this happened
    > for any/every-one else, too?
    >
    > I'm pretty sure I've heard of this happening before; do any of you know
    > approximately how long (if ever) it takes for this sort of problem to
    > get fixed?
    >
    > I've emailed "customer services" but I don't suppose they'll reply.
    > Chris

    Payment options differ depending on the country selected (as do whether VAT is charged)

    So, did you choose United Kingdom when you originally signed up?

    If there is no credit left why not abandon the account and open a fresh one?

    Look at smartvoip.com, for my calling pattern they are cheaper than smslisto
    Both Betamax of course, and I can't guarantee that your CC payment will
    not bounce because your card is associated with more than one account (I don't think
    you can ever close a Betamax account).

    You certainly can't have the same PayPal account associated with two Betamax
    account BTDTGTTS

    --
    Graham.

    %Profound_observation%
    Graham., Feb 9, 2010

  3. Chris Davies

    Graham. Guest

    "Rob" <> wrote in message news:...

    > "Graham." <> wrote in message news:hkrt5m$vh$-september.org...
    >>

    >> You certainly can't have the same PayPal account associated with two Betamax
    >> account BTDTGTTS

    > Hi Graham
    >
    > That's what I thought too (or should I say I'd been led to believe), but I've successfully put credit on 2 separate Betamax
    > accounts using my PayPal account.
    >
    > The first was InterVoIP (which was a silly mistake as it didn't include any 'freedays'), credited ages ago, some time last year.
    >
    > The second was a JustVoIP account which was more recently credited (Dec2009 or Jan2010).
    >
    > I had expected the second payment to fail, but it was accepted without any problems or warnings. Both accounts are 'VAT-free'
    > ;-)
    >
    > Rob

    Interesting...
    The problems I had when I moved from voipcheap.co.uk to voipcheap.com
    then to smslisto.com then to smartvoip.com
    What I did for the first two moved is close my PayPal account, open a new one
    and apply the same card.
    But recently when I tried that tactic, Paypal blocked my card and I needed to email
    customer services to get the block lifted.

    All to save a penny or so on a phone call, I must be mad ;-)

    --
    Graham.

    %Profound_observation%
    Graham., Feb 9, 2010
  4. In message <>, Chris Davies
    <> writes
    >I tried to place another credit card payment with SMSListo today, only
    >to find it's vanished. Instead, I am expected to use UKASH (what on
    >earth is that?!), Western Union, or Bank Transfer. Has this happened
    >for any/every-one else, too?
    >
    >I'm pretty sure I've heard of this happening before; do any of you know
    >approximately how long (if ever) it takes for this sort of problem to
    >get fixed?

    I received the following e-mail from them a few days ago. Although it
    doesn't explain why your payment options are limited it at least
    confirms "an update of our payment system". I'm not EU based so have an
    account which isn't charged VAT. My current credit isn't low yet but
    clicking on 'Buy more credit' offers me the usual 12 payment options
    including Visa and Mastercard.

    Malcolm

    ----------------
    Dear SMSlisto user,

    Due to an update of our payment system we have to switch OFF the
    automatic recharge for your account.

    This update will take place today, February 2 at 12.00 CET

    After the update, you have to do a new payment by yourselves, during
    which you can RE-activate automatic recharge again.

    Click here to go to our website:
    http://www.smslisto.com/en/buycredits.html

    We are very sorry for the inconvenience.

    Best regards,
    SMSlisto
    -----------------
    --
    My Reply To: address is valid!
    If you have doubts visit http://www.spam-trap.org.uk for an explanation.
    Malcolm Loades, Feb 10, 2010
  5. Chris Davies

    Chris Davies Guest

    Chris Davies <> wrote:
    > I tried to place another credit card payment with SMSListo today, only
    > to find it [the payment scheme] [had] vanished [...]

    > I've emailed "customer services" but I don't suppose they'll reply.

    Customer Services replied, and about an hour later it all came back,
    so I was able to recharge using my (stored!) credit card.

    Cheers,
    Chris
    Chris Davies, Feb 10, 2010
  6. Chris Davies

    4md1t

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2010
    Messages:
    8
    Now We set up online payment and Automated Delivery.
    you just need to do 2 steps only ,
    step 1 , order with paypal
    Step 2, after payment is done , you receive the 16DIGIT voucher code
    into
    your Paypal's Email immediately .
    We Guarantee .
    www . TheVoipCredit . com
    100% automated Delivery System .
    Credit supports for webcalldirect , sms listo , rynga . and all
    betamax ..

    4md1t, Sep 9, 2010
  8. Chris Davies

    4md1t

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2010
    Messages:
    8
    hi guys

    there is no way to order by credit card or paypal in smslisto or other voip providers. i have searched alot and found out that w w w . thevoipcredit . com offer online recharge of all voip credit provider. meanwhile they accept paypal . i have also purchased credit several time . easily order by paypal and you will receive the voucher code into your paypal email.

    4md1t, Sep 12, 2010