smslisto autorecharge

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Malcolm Loades, Apr 3, 2010.

  1. Anyone got any tips on how to get this working again?

    It worked fine until a few months ago when smslisto wrote saying

    >Due to an update of our payment system we have to switch OFF the
    >automatic recharge for your account.
    >
    >This update will take place today, February 2 at 12.00 CET
    >
    >After the update, you have to do a new payment by yourselves, during
    >which you can RE-activate automatic recharge again.

    I did a new payment, selected auto recharge which was confirmed on the
    payment screen, but when the credit ran out it didn't recharge. I keep
    making payments and each time I opt for auto recharge and each time it's
    confirmed but never actually happens!

    Naturally I've e-mailed smslisto several times asking what the problem
    is and even more naturally (for them) they don't respond.

    If they weren't the lowest cost (or near to lowest) provider for my
    calling pattern I'd just give up. As it is I need to use them but keep
    getting moans from everyone when they can't make calls because of lack
    of credit.

    Malcolm
    --
    My Reply To: address is valid!
    If you have doubts visit http://www.spam-trap.org.uk for an explanation.

    Malcolm Loades, Apr 3, 2010

  2. Malcolm Loades

    Graham. Guest

    "Malcolm Loades" <> wrote in message news:...
    > Anyone got any tips on how to get this working again?
    >
    > It worked fine until a few months ago when smslisto wrote saying
    >
    >>Due to an update of our payment system we have to switch OFF the automatic recharge for your account.
    >>
    >>This update will take place today, February 2 at 12.00 CET
    >>
    >>After the update, you have to do a new payment by yourselves, during which you can RE-activate automatic recharge again.

    > I did a new payment, selected auto recharge which was confirmed on the payment screen, but when the credit ran out it didn't
    > recharge. I keep making payments and each time I opt for auto recharge and each time it's confirmed but never actually happens!
    >
    > Naturally I've e-mailed smslisto several times asking what the problem is and even more naturally (for them) they don't respond.
    >
    > If they weren't the lowest cost (or near to lowest) provider for my calling pattern I'd just give up. As it is I need to use them
    > but keep getting moans from everyone when they can't make calls because of lack of credit.

    As a matter of interest, how do you set up smslisto to auto-credit your account?
    I didn't know you could, not that I would want to, I far prefer it to be genuinely
    PAYG, I pay by Paypal by the way.

    Consider allowing your credit to expire and moving to voipgain.com especially if you make calls to uk mobiles.

    --
    Graham.

    %Profound_observation%

    Graham., Apr 3, 2010

  3. In message <hp72id$sjc$-september.org>, Graham.
    <> writes

    >"Malcolm Loades" <> wrote in message
    >> Anyone got any tips on how to get this working again?
    >>
    >> It worked fine until a few months ago when smslisto wrote saying
    >>
    >>>Due to an update of our payment system we have to switch OFF the
    >>>automatic recharge for your account.
    >>>
    >>>This update will take place today, February 2 at 12.00 CET
    >>>
    >>>After the update, you have to do a new payment by yourselves, during
    >>>which you can RE-activate automatic recharge again.

    >> I did a new payment, selected auto recharge which was confirmed on
    >>the payment screen, but when the credit ran out it didn't
    >> recharge. I keep making payments and each time I opt for auto
    >>recharge and each time it's confirmed but never actually happens!
    >>
    >> Naturally I've e-mailed smslisto several times asking what the
    >>problem is and even more naturally (for them) they don't respond.
    >>
    >> If they weren't the lowest cost (or near to lowest) provider for my
    >>calling pattern I'd just give up. As it is I need to use them
    >> but keep getting moans from everyone when they can't make calls
    >>because of lack of credit.

    >As a matter of interest, how do you set up smslisto to auto-credit your
    >account?

    Click on the auto recharge box when making a payment.

    >I didn't know you could, not that I would want to, I far prefer it to
    >be genuinely
    >PAYG, I pay by Paypal by the way.

    Maybe the option isn't offered for PayPal payments, I pay by credit
    card.

    >Consider allowing your credit to expire and moving to voipgain.com
    >especially if you make calls to uk mobiles.

    I do make calls to UK mobiles ........ from the inclusive minutes on my
    own mobile making them 'free'. The foreign chargeable calls I make to
    landlines using smslisto are 25% more expensive via voipgain and calls
    to mobiles in the same country 66% more expensive via voipgain!

    Malcolm Loades, Apr 3, 2010
  4. Malcolm Loades

    4md1t

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2010
    Messages:
    8
    I have found the Solutiion

    hi guys

    there is no way to order by credit card or paypal in smslisto or other voip providers. i have searched alot and found out that w w w . thevoipcredit . com offer online recharge of all voip credit provider. meanwhile they accept paypal . i have also purchased credit several time . easily order by paypal and you will receive the voucher code into your paypal email immediately.

    4md1t, Sep 12, 2010