    Does anyone know what the passmark for this exam is ?

    Also does anyone know or any good study resources \test questions etc....

    thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bE1hbWE=?=, Jul 9, 2007

  2. A bit strange anwering my own question - the correct answer as 70% as per
    microsoft

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bE1hbWE=?=, Jul 23, 2007

  3. PaulMama schreef:
    > A bit strange anwering my own question - the correct answer as 70% as per
    > microsoft
    >
    > "PaulMama" wrote:
    >
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> Does anyone know what the passmark for this exam is ?
    >>
    >> Also does anyone know or any good study resources \test questions etc....
    >>
    >> thanks

    Hello

    Maybe this ones:

    Start to Finish Guide to Distributing Software with Systems Management
    Server 2003
    Link:http://www.mannpublishing.com/Catalog/BookDetail.aspx?BookID=59

    Microsoft Systems Management Server 2003 Administrator's Companion
    http://www.microsoft.com/mspress/books/6530.aspx

    SMS 2003 Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach

    Yours Sincerly,

    --
    Guido van Brakel
    Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCP)

    Guido van Brakel, Jul 30, 2007