    email messages on a delayed send?

    Thanks

    John

    John, Jun 13, 2004

  2. John

    soxtsq Guest

    E-mail to SMS is possible, at least here in my country.
    You may schedule with Windows Task Scheduler to run OE at the predefined
    time. In the OE, set it to send/receive e-mails at startup. So what I mean
    is compose your SMS' e-mail at leave it in Outbox, then when OE is run next
    time (at scheduled time set by Task Scheduler), your SMS' e-mail sent out
    away.

    Nice idea, or is it that bad?

    soxtsq, Jun 14, 2004

  3. John

    Mat Guest

    Have a look at www.textpa.com

    Mat, Jul 5, 2004
  4. John

    Julie Guest

    Hi,

    >I just wondered if there is an SMS program you can either use via the
    >web, or with your current phone that allow you to send saved SMS
    >messages at certain times?
    >
    >Also, I just wondered if it is possible to do this in OE or O2K with
    >email messages on a delayed send?

    NotePagerPro allows you to schedule messages to be sent to individuals or groups
    at later dates. Is that what you are looking for?
    http://www.notepager.com/notepagerpro.htm

    Cheers,
    Julie

    Julie, Jul 6, 2004