    Tuatapere Hump Ridge Track

    Get off your bottom and do the Hump!

    http://www.humpridgetrack.co.nz

    evski, May 12, 2004

  2. "evski" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > Howdy
    >
    > Any recommendations for a bulk sms supplier?
    >
    > I would like to send sms weather alerts automatically from my website.
    > Up to 5000 a month. India and south africa comapnies seem to be pretty
    > active in this arena.
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > evan
    > Tuatapere Hump Ridge Track
    >
    > Get off your bottom and do the Hump!
    >
    > http://www.humpridgetrack.co.nz

    I use Clickatell (www.clickatell) on Geekzone. In my case I've wrote the
    scripts so users can SMS the article's URL to friend. Works very well and
    fast.

    You can have two-way patchs as well, if needed, and can post XML, HTTP, FTP
    and SMTP. Quite flexible, and the price is good. Most networks are charged
    at EUR 0.04.

    Shameless plug: http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?contentid=1412 and if
    you sign-up I get a few more credits in my account :)

    Performance Centre (Pocket PC reviews):

    Mauricio Freitas, May 12, 2004

  3. evski wrote:
    > Any recommendations for a bulk sms supplier?

    look up the makers of smspop. same as the providers of mtnsms.com some
    SA company.

    they charge NZ 7c per message, but I only buy them $20 at a time.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, May 12, 2004