  1. Can Any one Explain i got a sms message the other day to my nokia 3310 and
    every time i try and open it it causes the phone to crash! I can't even
    delete it cos you need to open it to delete it help?????????

    stephan.bradley, Aug 26, 2003

  2. stephan.bradley

    here at home Guest

    "stephan.bradley" <> wrote in message
    news:bigf14$p8g$...
    > Can Any one Explain i got a sms message the other day to my nokia 3310 and
    > every time i try and open it it causes the phone to crash! I can't even
    > delete it cos you need to open it to delete it help?????????

    ------
    You need to update the software. Go to a service centre in your area. When
    it's done you'll have lost all messages and the mobile will be reset. I've
    had similar problems with my Nokia, some picture messages are prone to cause
    the mobiles to crash for some reason.

    here at home, Aug 26, 2003

  3. ok thanks for that for some bizarre reason i thought maybe someone had sent
    me a command on the pc to my phone to shut it down cheers again

    stephan.bradley, Aug 26, 2003