    accepting it"
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    .rev [MCT], Oct 25, 2006

  2. .rev [MCT]

    Neil Guest

    did you hear ".rev [MCT]" <> say in
    news:uh#6IZH#:

    > Anyone have a good Resource for training material for the OSD and
    > possibly the BDD stuff for SMS 2003?

    did you mean
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/desktopdeployment/bddoverview.mspx

    or just
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=OSD +SMS +BDD +Microsoft

    :)

    have you tried channel 2? Wally M or Kim O might be able to help in the
    systemmanagement ng. There is more than just .cafe ya know...

    ;)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006

    - Wow, short runway... but just look how WIDE it is!

    Neil, Oct 25, 2006

  3. .rev [MCT]

    Neil Guest

    did you hear ".rev [MCT]" <> say in

    > Anyone have a good Resource for training material for the OSD and
    > possibly the BDD stuff for SMS 2003?

    and let us know how the ZTI stuff works, 'k?

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006

    - What we have to learn to do, we learn by doing. - Aristotle

    Neil, Oct 25, 2006
  4. .rev [MCT]

    .rev [MCT] Guest

    more than .cafe?? Surely you can't be serious! LOL

    --
    ..rev
    ..

    .rev [MCT], Oct 26, 2006
  5. .rev [MCT]

    Neil Guest

    did you hear ".rev [MCT]" <> say in

    > more than .cafe?? Surely you can't be serious! LOL

    I am, and stop calling me Shirley

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006

    - Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

    Neil, Oct 26, 2006
  6. .rev [MCT]

    LRM Guest

    > did you hear ".rev [MCT]" <> say in
    >
    >> Anyone have a good Resource for training material for the OSD and
    >> possibly the BDD stuff for SMS 2003?
    >>

    > and let us know how the ZTI stuff works, 'k?

    Yes please do!

    LRM, Oct 27, 2006