    early 2005 but I have not seen 'ANY' exam number or availibility for SMS 2003
    Exam.

    Anyone know 'owt?
    =?Utf-8?B?TW9udHkgKFVLKQ==?=, Nov 30, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TW9udHkgKFVLKQ==?=

    Hugo Guest

    Hugo, Nov 30, 2004

  3. Cheers Hugo

    Wasn't aware of two seperate courses but you have clarified that there are
    no MCP's associated with the courses yet. When will this happen Mr Gates?

    Cheers
    Monty

    =?Utf-8?B?TW9udHk=?=, Nov 30, 2004
  4. "Monty" wrote:

    > Cheers Hugo
    >
    > Wasn't aware of two seperate courses but you have clarified that there are
    > no MCP's associated with the courses yet. When will this happen Mr Gates?

    I'm keeping it a sekrit. Thanks for asking though.

    Bill
    =?Utf-8?B?VGhlIEhlYWQgSG9uY2hv?=, Nov 30, 2004
  5. =?Utf-8?B?TW9udHkgKFVLKQ==?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "=?Utf-8?B?TW9udHk=?=" <>
    say in news::

    > Wasn't aware of two seperate courses but you have clarified that there
    > are no MCP's associated with the courses yet. When will this happen Mr
    > Gates?

    SMS 2.0 is the current SMS exam. nothing has been announced as in dev (as
    of Oct) so likely nothing for several months, if at all. Part of the
    problem is also demand. If no one wants an exam for a specific technology,
    why would MS waste the $$ to make one.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Nov 30, 2004
  6. =?Utf-8?B?TW9udHkgKFVLKQ==?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "=?Utf-8?B?TW9udHkgKFVLKQ==?=" <Monty (UK)
    @discussions.microsoft.com> say in news:006CAC01-3335-447B-A279-
    :

    > I have not seen 'ANY' exam number or availibility for SMS 2003
    > Exam.

    isn't one...much like MOM or HIS...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30