    Lee Guest

    Has anyone heard about an SMS 2003 exam in the works? I would like to
    use this for an elective as well as help implementing it in our network.
    Lee, Dec 8, 2003

  2. Lee

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Not yet, but I have heard that SMS 2003 might become history on account
    that it's such a bad product. I don't use SMS, so this info is second hand,
    take it with a grain of salt, but worth thinking about if you plan to
    educate yourself in the product.

    RY, MCSE

    Lee <> wrote in news:Oa#UrOavDHA.1996
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl: