    even in print anymore!

    Thanks,
    Adam

    Adam Leinss, Nov 23, 2003

  2. Adam Leinss

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    I would think they will retire it - probably a little quicker but i doubt
    it will be the "near" future.

    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcpexams/status/examstoretire.asp

    if you look at the current schedule, they are only now discontinuting sql 7
    and foxpro 6.

    what are they are foxpro 8 and sql 2000 now.

    i would say it might be a couple of years of not more.

    than a core exam - just cause it's related to a product that will be

    Adam Leinss <> wrote in

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 23, 2003